Ch.11

VIRAT THREAT .

NEXT DAY

IN MORNING

ROYAL PALACE

Next day in morning when I wake up I hear sound of sward clashing I came in my balcony and I saw .

Prince is practicing sward fighting with Satyam they both look stunning .
They both are engross in fighting . but then Ganga came in my room and said.

"Uth gyi ap " .

"Yes " I said and came inside .

After getting ready me and Ganga moved to kitchen I help there sometime when Dhara and Anushree came .

In breakfast time prince order his breakfast in his room . And I very well know why I smirk in prince condition.

After breakfast we all are siting in garden and I teach some other nities to Dhara and Anushree also listen .

IN LUNCH TIME .

TIME TO Implement OUR PLAN .

FLASH BACK

I tell them my plan and they agree
According to my plan when Prince came from royal court  in middle of way Anushree collide  with him and act like her leg is injure and she is unable to walk so she ask prince to help and we sent all maids to other work so nobody disturb our couple (hehehhehehehe ky plan hai ) and Anushree said to him came to garden and apply paste she is unable to apply paste by own .

Flashback end

When we saw Agni Satyam and prince is heading to his study room I se mt Anushree and she did the act and she collide with a person .

She didn't collide with prince but she collide with Satyam and that fool start crying without seeing with whome she collide . prince and Agni is dumbfound and me and Dhara is disappoint.

"Are you okay princess " Satyam said .
Then she looked up and she saw satyam then she looked at prince and agni then us we both sigh in disbelief .

"Satyam I think princess is not abel to walk go and help her " prince said .
"Huh"Anushree said .

" Dada go quickly otherwise the injury will be serious " Agni said .

"Okay princess hold my hand and get up " Satyam said .

"Huh okay " she said and that fool girl went with Satyam how idiot is she .

I quickly came out from bruises and went to Anushree side but for my luck my leg trip with stone and I very badly fell in ground .

"Didi Dhara shout .

" ahhhh" I cried I feel a stronge pain in my leg .

"Didi are you okay " Dhara said and she try to me stand up.

But my left leg is hurting so badly and I cried or loudly .

Then prince and Agni came to our direction . they saw me im crying tears are rolled down from my eyes .

"Meera g how do you fell " Agni said .

"I----ii tri----pp wiitttthhhh sto---neee" I said while sobbing.

Then prince bent down and ask .

"Can I check your feet " (gentelman)
I nodded .

He check my left leg there is bleeding from my leg and my ankle is swell .

He said "Agni go and call physician " .

"Didi please came in garden there is paste if you apply that paste you feel relief " .Dhara said .