Ch.5

This girl is unbelievable.

Virat POV.

After argument with that foreign girl I came in my tent and start thinking that from where is this girl came she is not looking like a our kingdome girl . and I 100% sure she is not from our kingdome .

Agni came in my tent and he sat in stool and start looking at me .

"What are you thinking " agni asked .

"Im thinking about that girl she is foreigner " I said .

"And why do you think this " Agni asked .

"The way she is talking with me and her light green eyes , white milk skin , pink lips , medium braid and her body gesture. Everything is different .

" woahhh you notice everthing about her good " Agni start teasing me .

" no what you is thinking is not like that just I notice our kingdome girl or neighbour kingdome girls are brown in skin tone and their mostly eyes are brown black and their lips are red and they have long hair .

"How you know what im thinking so its clear you also think the same " He again teas me I throw a pieace of cloth at him and he start laughing like a manic .

"What is happening here " satyam came in tent and sat next to Agni .

"Nothing " I shout .

"So calm down why are shouting then " he said .

(These two are my best friend Satyam and Agni.
These two is stay with me from childhood . where Satyam is calm , intelligent , limited person . Agni is opposite of satyam Agni is our like a little kid he is cheerful person extrovert always in teasing and prank mood . agni is three years younger then me and satyam where me and satyam is 24 he is 21 )

"Dada ( elder brother ) virat dada is in love you know " Agni .

"What" satyam .

"Agni just shut your mouth stop barking rubbish nothing is important tell why you came here anything important " I asked satyam .

"Yes that girl is ready to telling the truth to king but she has a one condition " satyam said .

"What condition " me and Agni now came in alert mode .

"She wants that you go and convience her in polite manner " satyam complete his sentence .

"Whattt " Agni and I we both shout at same time .

"Yes and its important we cant let her go so easily so go and convince her because she is only witness who is ready and I hope you didn't want to let go this best opportunity again with your brother in law "

"No way im not gonna ask her she is a theif and also a greedy women shameless women also " I said and cross my arms .

" stop behaving like a five yaears old stubborn kid virat your not a kid think about this how many womens of our kingdome is unsafe because of that bastard " satyam said .

"But satyam " I try to sad but satyam gave me a serious look and now im very furious from that girl I stand up from my place and leave the tent and they both came with me I looked at her who is sitting in ground with that kid and that kid is crying .

"How shamless is she now she is scolding that poor boy such a witch " I thought to myself .

I convince her but she is giving me done face and at last she agree and leave that place and sat in bank of river ma saraswati .

I said to that boy to go back to your home its evening and he said
thankyou and leave us I looked at her last time and then came in my tent .
Its night and everyone is eating the dinner I saw her she is caming  with satyam because of tha gurl satyam scold me .