Ch.2

Flew to india

DIANA POV.

Next day liz and jenni is sitting in living room and talking to each other .

J - what do you think is she alright or not.

L - that horrible past of her I dont know she suffer alot may god gave strength to her .

D- hey gyz dont take tension im already see im fine .

L&j - ohh really we are happy for you .

D- yay oh BTW Miss kiara chakroborty  you loose your bet .

L- you take my real full name and wait what when did I losse bet .

D - we all are going to india in tonight at 10 o clock so be ready girls .

L - whatttt its okay diana we dont need to go there .

J - yay we can find other mission better then this .

D - nope girls I decide to fight from my this shit past I cant ran from this shit so better is face it . and we cant loose it because after this we become richie rich bitches .

J&l - are you sure if you dont want to go its better we dont go.

D - yup and now dont spoil my mood I already tell ali to book our flight tickets so chill pill .

L- oh now one more my fantasy is gona complete.

D&j- what fantasy .

L - to get fuck in india .

Me and jennie both start laughing and she giving us "Im serious " look .

J - aishhh what a bitch your these fantasy is really useless  you know .

L - atlest I can full fill my fantasy not like you who is waiting for her fiction delululu boyfriend for fuvking you .

J - hey dont I said dont talk about them .

L - why is they came from your stories to kill me . and came to fucking you bitch .

J - if you dont know about them so its better to stay away from it .

L - hahahahahaha gurl I know you very well are you wating for your aryan raichand to fuck you like a divya . no no no I guess its rajvardhn who hates you like a abhishree ya ranvijay who is gonna make you your lifetime wife if he make you wife so what happen with aishwarya so its better to came back to reality .

J - aisshhhh stop im happy like this .

D - stop girls end of discussion now jenni bbe you live with your fiction man and liz darling you do your one night stand . nobody interrupt  you now tell me about that statute .

L- fine so they gave me littile info . about that statute that this is statute of a goddess of saraswati who is known as goddess of knowledge .and this is located in India Indor and  this statute is belong to royal family indor they do worship of this statute and .....

D - what and ...

L - and this temple is open when surya ghrn and chndr grhn take place  in one day and that day is coming overmarrow and for further info . we all personally need to do research in this . and they need this statue in next month .

J - what the fuck in such short time how can we do this atleast gave us 2 months .

L - exactly . so now what we all going to do any ideas .

D - liz do you have the blueprint any map etc .
L - yes they send me bluprint of royal palace and temple .

D - so gyz listen this temple is surronded by forest and I 100% sure there must be lot of security so we all are going there as a foreign archologist and  take info about tample and palace . and we all doing our work at night 10 o clock when all people is watching chandra grhn  I know about indians they all are gonna pack in their houses when eclipse happen .