What's wrong with me? What's wrong with her?

*Alarm rings*

*Alarm rings*

Ishan wakes up from the loud noise of alarm. His body couldn't even get a rest from anything, he is too tired to wake up attend the university.

"Ahh....." his head was pounding hard,he rubbed his eyes to remove eye bloogers from his eyes. He removed his blanket, his warm feet's touched the chilly floor he got goosebumps as his feet's touched the floor.

Ishan walked towards his window, he removed the curtains, the lights rays hits his eyes and started disturbing him. "Yaahm........" a yarn left his mouth while he stretch his body and walked to the bathroom with his towel in one hand hanging.

Rubbing his eyes he reached to bathroom, he hanged his towel on the cloth hanger and took out his t-shirt reveling his absolutely perfect abs on the mirror. Removing his all clothes' he took a cold shower in the cold morning just to break his sleep. 

Washing his hair gently, the water flows all over his body and abs. The chilly cold water broke his sleep. 

Standing in cold shower the everyday stress thoughts occupy his mind, "How will i do it?", "How will i able to make it?" All this thoughts never left his mind because of the social status his rich father, Mr. Palawar Basu.

Coming out of shower he wore the t-shirt without even drying his body with the towel, he just used his towel to dry his face and hair. 

"Maa chai banai ha?" Ishan screamed out of his room, "Ha beta niche aa ja" his mother, Mrs. Sharla Devi replied from down stairs. Setting his hair he walked down stairs with a white t-shirt and black boxers on.

He sat on the dining table chair, where his little sister Anisha was using her phone chatting with her boyfriend smiling and giggling. Him seeing his little sister like this, he felt a deep sorry for her, well cause nobody know when they are gonna broke up. 

"Little kids they don't even know what true love is."

His mother gave him a cup of milk tea, " Beta breakfast ready kha le fir jana university, pichili bar ki taraha bina kha ke matt jana" his mother said. "Haa maa..haaa jan gaya" he replied smiling at his mothers words.

After he finished his tea his mother brought him 'aloo ka paratha' he looked at the tasy paratha dripped in butter, it's his favorite breakfast. 

"Khao khao, khana he to atta has sabko iss ghar ma kaam to kuch nahi"

his father spoke as he insert a piece of paratha in his mouth.