Part 1

Authors note: If you want me to write about a specific f1 or even an f2 driver next just let me know in the comments and I'll make sure to write about them next xx Hannah

___________________________

Charles leclerc jealously

As the pulsating beat filled the air, Charles Leclerc found himself lost in the kaleidoscope of lights swirling around the club. The strobe lights flashed rhythmically, casting brief, vivid glimpses across the packed dance floor. Amid the sea of moving bodies, his eyes were locked on her—the object of his affection. She was in the center of the crowd, her laughter echoing above the music, her hair catching the neon glow as she danced intimately with someone else.

A pang of jealousy shot through him as he watched her twirl in the arms of another man. Each spin and laugh seemed to tighten the knot of frustration in his chest. Charles clenched his jaw, trying to suppress the surge of emotions bubbling within him. He could feel the heat of his jealousy, mingling with the thumping beat of the music. He wanted to march over there, to claim her as his own, to pull her away from this other man and make her see how much she meant to him. But he hesitated, unsure of where they stood or how she might react.

Their relationship was undefined, a tangled web of late-night texts and stolen glances. They shared moments that felt charged with unspoken promises but had never formally acknowledged what they were to each other. The ambiguity left him in a limbo of longing and uncertainty. They weren't officially together, but the magnetic pull she had on him was undeniable. Her presence, her laughter, and even her dancing with someone else seemed to intensify his feelings, making it almost unbearable.

He downed his drink in one gulp, the liquid burning his throat but doing little to cool the fire of his frustration. His mind raced with a tumult of thoughts and what-ifs. Should he confront her now? Should he lay bare his feelings and risk pushing her away? Or should he walk away, burying his emotions deep within him and trying to move on?

As the music throbbed around him, Charles made a decision. The desire to act, to not let this moment slip away, outweighed his doubts. With a determined set to his jaw, he pushed through the crowd, his movements purposeful and resolute. Each step towards her felt heavy with the weight of his decision, his heart pounding in his chest as he navigated the dance floor.

He finally reached her, his breath catching in his throat as he extended his hand to gently touch her arm. The contact was electric, sending a jolt of anticipation through him. He leaned in, his voice barely audible above the relentless thump of the music. "We're leaving," he said firmly, the command clear in his tone.

Before she could even process his words or respond, Charles, driven by an overwhelming surge of emotion, pulled her gently but decisively towards him. He guided her with a steady hand to the edge of the dance floor. There, away from the chaotic energy of the crowd, he held her against the wall. The proximity allowed him to envelop her in his warm embrace, his lips finding hers in a fervent, hungry kiss.

His kiss was intense, fueled by a mix of longing and urgency. His tongue sought to convey everything he couldn't put into words, a silent plea for her to understand the depth of his feelings. The kiss was both an assertion and a confession, an attempt to bridge the gap between their unspoken emotions and the reality of their connection.