Chapter 6: part 1

Waking up from rest, Plunger TV sat on his chair infront of his desk and opened a laptop. He had never used it before but he figured he wanted to try what he was given.

Completely forgetting what happened yesterday, Plunger TV checked out some of the apps installed on his laptop. There were browsers and solitaire, and the most interesting one. An app called "Reports and news."

It was basically another browser, but made by the alliance and only had reports and news of what happened since the alliance was founded.
There was.. alot of information on there. Plunger TV wondered why he didnt check before. All recorded or known information of everything that happened throughout the years were there. The beginning of the war, G-toilet's arrival, when the striders and many other types of toilets appeared, and when the blood dust appeared.

The latest report on the app was the report from yesterday, and then Plunger TV immediately remembered what happened yesterday. Multiple Arguments, getting yelled gullible and a moron. Cinemaman being mentioned to the public.

"(... perhaps that has cooled down for now.. maybe.)"
Plunger TV thought. He didnt check outside to see if that was true, though.

Knock Knock..

This startled Plunger TV for a bit, since this was unexpected. Plunger TV got up and opened the door.
It was a cameraman.

"Good Morning TV Man 23, i see you woke up a while ago. The alliance superiors were informed of your presence in this base, and they have given you a mission to perform."

"A mission? Uhh.. Its been a while since i've done one of those. Dont you think i should get some proper training first?"

"It is urgent, so the alliance needs their best combatants to immediately take action. Apologies for the inconvenience though."

"Oh, alright then."

"Follow me."

Plunger TV followed the cameraman into an unlabelled room. It had lockers, benches and racks filled with multiple weapons.