CHAPTER 1[The beginning]

Life as a little girl was pretty simple. I was happy,cheerful,contended and well taken care of . I wouldn't say we were rich but we were actually average and i had all basic  need of life. I lived with my four brothers and mom but dad stayed in another state.

      He left after he lost his job and couldn't bear the shame so he relocated,at least that was what i was told when i became old enough to ask why he doesn't live with us. We still saw him every holiday and spoke to him on the phone from time to time,he provided and took care of us too.

    I guess he was my favourite parent for a while because he doesn't see me as often as mom so there was no punishment for my wrong actions during our short period of time. My mom was a hardworker she still is, she would sacrifice anything to give her kids a better life.

   As the only girl i was protected by my brothers and seen as precious in the eyes of my father and relatives. But mom treated her kids equally,i wasn't spoiled or pampered unlike people's popular belief, maybe it is part of the reason I'm strong today.......who knows???

      This is just the basic beginning of my story though. I don't know why am writing it now, after sixteen years but i guess its because i have important lessons to share. Stay tuned!

********

Authors Note :

  I'll be posting once a week for now unless i get much reactions to encourage me post more.....