Having never experienced such a thing before, Atsuko couldn't understand why her emotions and feelings became such a mess just from seeing and thinking about Edward, and why they kept increasing each passing day, or rather it could be said that she was intentionally trying her best to keep herself from realizing her blossoming feelings.

*Knock knock*

"! W-Who is it?"

Then as she was deep into her thoughts, trying to stop thinking about Edward and failing, she heard a knock on her room's door, which caused her to respond in a rather flustered manner.

"Princess, it is me, Mako"

"Ah! Please come in"

Hearing the familiar voice and name of one of her servants, Atsuko permitted her to enter the room, which Mako did so, as she opened the door and then bowed to Atsuko, who was still sitting on the bed. Differently from the servants of the Neville family who wore the more classical-looking maid uniforms, Atsuko's servants wore a more colorful set of uniforms, in what many would call a Japanese style maid uniform, with long hanging sleeves and a shin-length skirt, which helped in differentiating the servants of each group.

"Hm? Are you feeling alright, Princess? Your face is quite red"

"I-I am fine... I-I just a little hot f-from the weather"

"If you say so, Princess. Now, shall we begin changing your clothes?"

"Yes, thank you"

Mako then clapped her hands, causing the few other servants who were part of Atsuko's entourage to enter her room, help her change, and clean her room as well. When Mako began to gently help Atsuko take off her Yukata, she noticed that it was somewhat humid.

"Hm, you worked quite the sweat while you slept. Would you like to wipe your body before changing clothes, Princess?"

"Ah. Yes, I would appreciate it"

Hearing Atsuko's confirmation, Mako told one of the servants to fetch a bucket of water and a towel, while Atsuko blushed slightly more because ever since she started to have those dreams, she would always wake up with her body covered in sweat, and as a consequence she was being forced to have her body wiped every morning, like now.

Still, Atsuko endured this small embarrassment, so that she wouldn't accidentally end up showing or causing something unsightly to Edward, and everyone else in the Neville Estate.

.

.

.

After having changed out of her sleepwear and into a beautiful kimono with the help of her servants, Atsuko was now making her way to the dining room to have breakfast, with Mako, and her guard and guardian, Kenichi, accompanying her.

"... ... ...!"

Then as she was walking down the hallway, she noticed two familiar girls, one with long and slightly wavy blonde hair and the other with long and straight black hair, walking side by side as they appeared to be talking about something. Seeing the two, Atsuko approached them to give them her first greetings of the day

"Good morning to you two, Lady Lysette, Nanako-san"

"! *Nods* Princess Atsuko, Good morning to you too"

"*Bows down* Good morning to you as well, Princess Atsuko"

"Thank you, and by the way, are you two also making your way to have breakfast as well?"

"That is correct, Princess Atsuko"

"*Nods* Yes, Princess Atsuko"

"I see, then would it be possible for me, Mako, and Kenichi to join you two as well?"