FOREWORD

Echoes of Love and Deception
by buskeecilel
All rights reserved

This is a work of fiction; therefore, the novel's story and characters are fictitious. Any public agencies, institutions, or historical figures mentioned in the story serve as a backdrop to the characters and their actions, which are wholly imaginary. Just pure imagination.

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SENSITIVE CONTENT THAT IS NOT SUGGESTED FOR UNDERAGE READERS AND WEAK HEARTS.

I made this story out of whim, lazing around under the 42 plus-degree heat index in our City so votes and comments are highly appreciated ^^

And hope you liked the cover, I drew that!

Blurb

Alder's journey from trauma to healing takes a chilling turn as the shadows of his past threaten to engulf his present happiness.

Haunted by the assault that left him pregnant in his high school years, Alder has finally found solace in the love of Lance, a devoted partner who has helped him rebuild his shattered world. With a son he adores and a newfound sense of peace, Alder believes he has put the horrors of his past behind him.

But when Khalid, Alder's former boyfriend, resurfaces with promises of justice and closure, Alder's world is once again thrown into chaos. As Khalid reopens the investigation into Alder's assault, old wounds are ripped open, and trust begins to unravel.

In a gripping tale of betrayal, redemption, and the search for truth, the story explores the depths of love and the darkness that lies hidden within the human heart.

#mpreg