AUTHORS NOTE

So, uh, hi there.

I'm aware that's it's been almost a year since I've posted anything on this book...

And honestly, I have no excuse for that other than the usual - mental health issues, medical issues, school issues, etc.

However, I do have some good news!

This book is definitely one of the highest on my list to work on after finals, as despite not writing this story I have been working on the plot, the minor details, etc.

So, in a month or two, I'm hoping to have at least one or two chapters of this book out - however, in the meantime, if you want to find out more about Daphne there are other places to.

On Pinterest, if you go to addyfm_is_god (narcissistic, I know) you will find a pinterest board on there with over 7k pins on it consisting of Daphne, her relationships, and probably some spoilers.

On TikTok, if you go to @samantha_winchester_ you will see many a tiktok edits about Daphne Ryan, lately been a lot to the new TTPD audios (because "The Prophecy" is every demigod to ever exist).

On Spotify, if you go to @Samantha Winchester you will find Playlists for Daphne (upbeat and calmer), Daphne and Luke, and Daphne and Helen (with plenty more to come don't worry)

So, until then, I hope you will just stick with me.

Thank you so much for all your support on this book, even without any chapters.