𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

𖡧

The V's.

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year and every single demon in Hell now knows that y/n is staying here."

"No big deal... Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half and Y/n's safety is being put at risk. but who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?" Charlie rambled as she paced back and forth anxiously. "And next time. When they cut the time in half again and again we'll just handle it, right?!"

"Yes, we will." Vaggie stated firmly grabbing Charlie by the arms to keep her in place.

"Well, now that little idea of protecting y/n while using her to get demons to come here is gonna work." Husk commented to which everyone acknowledged but made no comments on.

"Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit." Angel commented "and now....ain't no silver lining this time toots."

Feeling nosy you leaned over and did your best to read some of the messages that were spamming Angel's chats all of them from this guy called 'Valentino' talking about ideas for Angel's next video and then insulting him when Angel doesn't reply immediately.

'He's demanding.' You thought to yourself as you read the messages.

"Sure there is. We just have to look a little harder for it and keep y/n safe from everyone except the people inside of this hotel." Charlie stated.

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest of Hell is going nuts. People are already freaking about the news and now the newfound information of y/n's location." Angel said holding up his phone showing the news website on his phone "look at what's happening in the Doomsday District."

"Err, what is a 'donkey show'?" Charlie asked squinting her eyes to read the notification on Angel's phone.

"Ah, heh, nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news, too." Angel lied now trying to change the subject "Like I said, everyone's losing their shit."

"Yeah....that's true sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination and see Y/n..?"

At Vaggie's words Alastor snapped his head over he knew he said he was okay with using you to lure sinners to the hotel if you were okay with it but didn't think that they would actually go through it and a small flicker of jealousy began to shine in his eyes.

Charlie gasped "this is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!"

"Cute idea and all, but you really going to go out in all of this?" Angel asked holding up his phone.