PT II leaving

After the whole ordeal all 3 Eri,Momo,and Hitosha were turned into vampires as they gotten ready as they wanted to leave. As they finished packing they were heading towards the door as they heard from the people they least expected.

????: HEY YOU PURPLE HAIRED SLUT!!!!!

?????: Momo where your whore ass going.

As they see the 2 dicks coming their way as they were pissed as they also see everyone else.

Hitosha: oh look it's disgusting the most vile humans what do you want from us?

Mina: vile and disgusting wh-what do you mean by that??

Momo: it means what she says you people are vile and disgusting what else does she mean by that and to answer your question save face we are leaving your ugly ass with the rest of you.

Toru: but it doesn't make any sense as to why your leaving it should be that damn disgusting vampire who should leave if anything die for all we care about.

Hitosha: so you want us to die to then right but then again how are you gonna do that bitch?

Ochako: what do you mean you too?? You 2 are not vampires right?? Right??

Momo: sorry honey but we are vampires.

As they both showed their vampire teeth as they all gasp in shock and fear that they became vampires as well.

Mina:*starts to tear up* YOU TRAITORS!!!!!

Momo:(wouldn't be the first nor last but it's up there)

Toru: *crying* I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU WILLING BECAME ONE OF THEM YOH GUYS ARE MONSTERS.

Hitosha:(wouldn't be the first definitely wouldn't be the last) and your point is??

Everyone:(-Momo) huh??

Hitosha: what is your point in bitching and moaning call us what you may just know we can live longer then the rest of you.....you do know that right but yet we are monsters for wanting to live longer.

Momo: come on now tell us what makes Vampires monsters huh like Aizawa said what one thing that Vampires monsters? Like are you mad that they are more powerful than you are or are you jealous for no reason??

As no one gave an answer as they why they believe that Vampires are monsters until Katsuki gave a stupid reason.

Katsuki; because they fucking suck blood they don't deserve to live.

Momo: so how are they suppose to survive then you ass.

Katsuki: don't know don't care to be honest.

Hitosha: you know you say die a lot and scream at the person dies that even make you a hero if you yell at people for that.

Katsuki: OF COURSE YOU SLUT HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO RESPECT YIH AS A HERO IF YOU DONT DO THAT AND BESIDES MY QUIRK IS THE BEST NO ONE CAN SAY OTHERWISE!!!!

Momo: um did you forget that Izu literally beat you and that Icy-hot human bitch time and time again I seem to remember it.

Everyone:(-Hitosha and Momo) no we don't remember that vampire freak beating them/us!!

Just then both of the girls eyes turned red when the 2 got frightened as the rest did as well.

Everyone:(-the same 2) I'm we admit we remember that he beat them/us.

Hitosha: now back to the question do you really hate him or you was just jealous that he's better then the rest of you?

Everyone:(-the same 2) we were jealous due to him being better we hated the fact that he was the most popular person in this school.

Hitosha: now thanks to your fucked yo vile disgusting actions you all will be the worst class ever now bye.

Momo: Ta-Ta vile and disgusting humans.

As they left as they flew off carrying their bags as the others let their jealousy get in the way as they see Denki and Kyoka heading out the doors with their bags as well.

Toru: Denki Kyoka were-

Kyoka:*cold*shut up......

As everyone was shocked that Kyoka voice was cold as they looked at her as they see her face covered by her hair.

Kyoka: you guys are bastards you dare say that they are freaks and monsters where they aren't they have powers just like us and you dare discriminate against them due to their family who are vampires.

Soon she started walking off as Denki just looked at then with disgust as he spoke up.

Denki: they are not wrong about you being vile and disgusting I would be ashamed of being a human just like you freaks.

Mina: Denki go get your girlfriend back and let's be hero's you know we can right??

Tenya: she's right you must follow the rules of this society.

Denki:

(Sorry I had to it's been in my mind for a while)

As Denki left as all 3 Shoto, Katsuki and Tenya tried to attack him but soon Aizawa got in the way of the trio.

Aizawa: I don't think it's wise to attack a civilian now go back or else.

As he used his quirk to scare the 3 the did as they were scared due to not being stronger then Aizawa himself. With the girls they made it to the mansion as they transformed back into themselves as they walked into the mansion.

That's the end of this chapter