Chapter 4 Seeing Familiar Faces Again

Y/n Pov

Killing the last Rapture I reload both my Cobras emptying the empty shells well leaving the ones that weren't used. Holstering both of them I check The Ghoul, taking each bullet out, I throw the empty ones in my butt pockets well putting in new ones. 

Rapi: Major Y/n!

Looking over seeing Counters as well as the rest of Unlimited. 

Anis: You guys had perfect timing. 

Neon: Yeah we might've been toasted. 

Y/n: You should thank Tove, without her we wouldn't know where to go, and Neve to. 

Rapi: The Polar Bear?

Y/n: That's right. 

Putting the shells in The Ghoul I holster her back on my waist. 

Y/n: You guys good? Nothing damaged or anything? 

Looking at Counters. 

Anis: I'm all good.

Neon: Alright here!

Rapi: No damages. 

Good to hear. 

???: So he as well as the others are my new servants right servant! 

Looking over at the Nikke that are really giving me the vibes of the Soviet Union. 

???: Hello! My names Alice! Its nice to meet more of Rabbity's friends!!! 

Rabbity? What? Raising my eye brow at the Counters who just shrug signaling me to get along with it. 

Y/n: Y-yes where the Rabbity's friends. 

Ludmilla sighs in relief. 

Alice: WOW! They told me that you had an amazing ability! I saw it earlier, but can you please do it again!! 

Y/n: Uh sure. 

Glitching invisible Alice's eyes light up seeing me turn invisible again. 

Alice: WOW! Where are you!!

Y/n: Hold you hand out. 

Alice shoots her hands out. I hold her hands in front of her as I glitch back being visible to them. Alice holds my hands tightly hopping up and down seeing me again. 

Alice: You have an amazing ability Y/n! 

Y/n: Thanks Alice. 

Alice smiles innocently at me. Is this why were doing this? 

Igor: Y/n!

Letting Alice hand go seeing Igor walking towards me relieved seeing me.

Igor: Its good to have you back!

Wrapping me in his arms I pat his back. 

Y/n: Good to be back. 

Letting me go he looks at the Counters and Unlimited. 

Igor: Its good to see everyone safe. 

Rapi: You as well Captain. 

Alice: Whoa what are those!

Alice points at Igor's tanks that are making a perimeter around the research base. Crews are digging holes so that only the turret is seen. 

Igor: U-uh those are tanks. 

Alice: Wow! 

Alice looks at the T-95, T-90, and BMTR Terminators in amazement. Igor looks at me confused and like the Counters just signal him to go along with this.