Forgiven

TSUKASA'S POV:
I tucked myself to bed and then finally fell asleep.. But I had a dream

I didn't know why but I Dreamt about Rui. I mean I know to myself that I want to try moving on but I didn't know why I kept dreaming of him
And I woke up

"Oh I hate this.. Why do I keep dreaming of him..? I can't stop thinking of him! And I have classes!"

I cried and hugged a pillow while trying to fall asleep because I had class tomorrow and would once again meet the cheater, Rui.

In the morning I woke up at 6:00 but I had a HUGE like HUGE headache but I wanted to go to school because I wanted to keep my attendance and I wanted to see how Rui is doing..

I put on my school uniform and went to the living room to say Bye to Saki

"Oh, Ohayo/Morning Saki, I'll go to school now okay? Take care! "

I went to school and while walking to school I saw everyone looking at me, it made me a bit uneasy but I knew I had to deal with it.

I went inside my school and Toya immediately gave me a hug once he saw me

"Tsukasa senpai.. Do you feel okay..?"

"I guess so.. I feel a bit better"

"Thank god, oh and Tsukasa, I don't know why but Rui isn't at school"

".. His probably not here so he won't see me"

Toya hugged me "Tsukasa, No matter what it is, please don't get upset. Me and Saki would be devastated if you keep making your mental health worse because of Rui"

I smiled "dont worry, I will move on from him"

We both smiled and finally went on out own ways to go to class.

Rui's POV:

I didn't go to school because I didn't want to see Tsukasa, I was scared of what he was going to say next but I still love him, I will love him no matter what even if he doesn't love me. Because he is my first love after all

I just cried in my room until it was 12:00 I just wanted to be with Tsukasa.. I wish I never talked to that stupid Kenji boy because he ruined my life.. I don't usually hate on people but HE was an exception..

When school ended for Tsukasa, I decided to just go on messanger to text Nene

________________Nene_________________

"Hey Nene"

"Hey, are you okay Rui? "

"Yes, I just really miss Tsukasa and I missed all our moments together even though it hasn't been that long"

"Damn.. You loved him so much but that stupid ahh person had to budge in.. What's his name again? Kanji? "

".. Nene that's the writing system in Japan and it's Kenji"

"OHH, right. Well whatever, I hate him and you do too, RIGHT? "

"yes.i hate him so much. "

_______________________________________

I kept chatting Nene Until I heard my doorbell go off, someone must be here, I lazily got off my bed and went to open the door, it was..

'TSUKASA KUN?!"

He went inside my place and looked at me with a sad face "Why didn't you go to school? "

"Nothing. And why would you care? I don't think you do.. " I had a sad expression and then..

Tsukasa hugged me. It felt so good.. I was getting reminded of those moments when we were together, oh how much I missed those moments

".. Explain yourself, Is the video fake? Or is it real?  Convince me. "

"It's fake! Trust me Tsukasa kun.. Please.. "

"Well then convince me. "

"Okay, Well remember that we were together most of the time when we were together? And you have never seen me talk to Kenji, and you have also never seen me writing a letter, haven't you? "

"I guess so.. " Tsukasa had a sad expression but it's obvious he wanted more proof

"And.. I love you. How could I ever cheat on you? "

Tsukasa had a confused face "it can be your own choice. "

"You know me right, Tsukasa kun? "

"Yes. What about it?"

"you should know that I don't fall in love so easily and if I do I don't really confess THAT fast like I mean.. Us for example.. You used to he my enemy. "

"Well.. You could be lying I guess.. "

"And look" I showed Tsukasa a paper of Kenjis Enrollment and it turns out he just moved a day before the incident so it cant be true..

"Oh.. Well then.. Sorry for making assumptions" Tsukasa hugs rui

"Fufu~ it's okay Tsukasa kun, and promise you'll never leave me again okay? ~"

TSUKASA'S POV:

He looked so cute.. I haven't seen him like this for what felt like forever, I nodded my head roughly "yes! I promise I'll never leave you or make assumptions of you.. And you too.. Promise me that.. Please.. "

"Of course Tsukasa kun, I'll love you forever no matter what gets in our way. You will be mine forever"

We both smiled in a happy grin

"And anyways, Tsukasa kun, to celebrate that were finally together again, why not let's.. Do something " Fun" Again fufu~"

My face immediately became red "okay.. Let's do it.. "

Me and Rui went back to his house and then when we were at his bedroom, he kisses me everywhere and occasionally bit my neck to tease me

"Mhh.. ~ I love that sensation.."

We continued making ourt and I accidentally was abit too loud
"A-ahh! ~"

NENE'S POV:

Me and Emu were drinking tea until we heard what we thought was Tsukasa  in rui's house

".. What the hell is Rui doing now"

"Ohh~ I think they are doing the boombayah ifuudoudou"

"They definitely a-"

"LET'S GO WATCH THEM!"

"WAIT WHAT-"

Emu grabbed my hand and ran to ruis house to listen into The gay two boys..

PRAY THAT THEY WON'T BE TRAUMATIZED