Im not sure..

TSUKASA'S POV:
Oh god.. I don't want to cuddle with Rui.. I only see him as a uh.. Close friend.. Yeah.. But.. Maybe I can just try and see if he is comfortable to cuddle with?

"Uh okay.. If Rui is fine with that only!"

I saw Rui's face get a bit red

"I'm fine with that fufu.. ~".

Nene and emu started cuddling, they looked like they were blushing a bit, Nene was occasionally looking back but I think they looked cute hehe.. I went closer to rui to cuddle with him..

Then Rui suddenly sits down and pulls me where I'm sitting on his lap and he hugs me, I felt my face heating up and my breathing get unsteady.. His smell was so good..

I didn't think I liked him, romantically.. Because uh, my heart is mostly saying no but some of it is.. Ahh...

I just leaned closer to Rui to hug him tighter, My face was very red and I think Rui noticed, but I hope he didn't..  I really wanted to tell this to Toya and Saki after cause I trust them so much.

I continued the cuddle with Rui and I felt like it was getting a bit awkward.. So I tried to start a conversation.

"So uh.. Is this position okay with you? "

"Y-yeah hehe.. Your body feels so cold but it's fine~"

"Thank you! "

I smiled, I also just realized I always smile whenever I'm with Rui, HUH!? I zoned out thinking about how hard it is to find out if you are in love.. My gut is telling me I am but.. I'm not sure..

"Uh.. So Rui do you wanna go check on emu and Nene? I'm kind of bored"

I was waiting for his reply but then I got shocked, how? Because of the fact he scooped me in for a deeper cuddle, he hugged into me tighter and my mind was very confused, like this feeling.. It's so weird..

Why is my heart beating so fast ugh.. But.. I kind of like this weird sensation.. He is just so warm and ugh.. Why is this so confusing!?

I accidentally let go of the hug
"U-uh Rui can I just use the bathroom here real quick? After I use it I'll go back and we can continue cuddling, if you'd like to continue that is"

"Of course hehehe~ I'll wait for you patiently Tsukasa kun! "

I went to the bathroom and pulled out my phone, ready to tell toya or Saki what happend, I wanted to tell them both at the same time so I created a GC
__________TENMA SIBLINGS___________
Tsukasa Tenma created this GC

Tsukasa:Hi Saki and Toya! I created this GC bc I wanted to tell you guys something it's pretty importan

Saki:Ohh what is it oniisan?

Toya:nn? What is ur Tsukasa senpai?

Tsukasa :I'm not sure but.. I think I might have a small crush on Rui? Or my past enemy.. It's just like uh we have gotten more close

Saki:AHHH MY NIISAN IS GAY THATS SO CUTE

Toya:so your struggling on being able to tell if you like him?

Tsukasa:mhm, got any ideas how to check, toya?

Toya:i mean kinda, just follow your heart! Give it a bit of time and if you seem happier and get a bit jealous around him, you definitely like him

Tsukasa:Ohh okay thank you Toya! Anyways igtg, bye Saki and Toya!

Saki:BYEEEEEEE

Toya:byee
_______________________________________

I blush slightly and decided to give myself a bit of time to see if I like him cause I mean.. Rui is really nice..

I go back to the room Rui is in and surprised hugged him

"BOO! "

"OH F- Oh hey! You got a bit more touchy haven't you? ~ hehe~"

"N-no I haven't!.. Maybe just a bit hehe"

I slightly coughed a bit because of eh..  I don't know..
"Ah! Tsukasa kun? Are you okay? Why we're you coughing? "

"I'm okay, And it's just a uh natural thing so don't worry, anyways shall we wait for emu and Nene in the meanwhile? "

"Sure I guess but what do we do?"

"Ah.. Maybe craft some things? "

"OH. YES. YES. YES. OKAY I'LL PREPARE THE MATERIALS"

"oh my god you love crafting so much"

Rui and I Prepared the materials and I occasionally caught him stealing glances at me..

As we were about to begin, Emu and Nene came back, Nene's face was pretty red

Emu smiled and said "hehe! How was your cuddle session, Rui and Tsukasa kun?:) "

I blushed and I didn't know what to say so I waited for Rui to answer it for Emu

"it went.. Good! I really enjoyed his hug because his body was so cold and it was so comfortable, But at the same time I felt like he was hot"

"AWHH RUI KUN! TSUKASA KUN PROBABLY WAA BLUSHING!! "

"I am not sure of my feelings- but I don't like him romantically! " I said, while stuttering a bit

I looked at Rui who seemed to be a bit upset.. I got pretty sad at seeing him sad even just a bit..

"Well.. I don't don't like him but I like like him as a.. Close friend! That's it"

Nene sighed and looked at me
"Are you sure? I always see you smile more around Rui"

"Y-yes! I'm telling the truth"

My face couldn't help but become very red, It started to feel hot I didn't know what this feeling was, Emu slightly giggled and Nene just started at me with an expression that said "I don't trust a word you say"

Rui sat closer to me and stared at my eyes as I looked at his eyes.. What was this dummy planning this time?

"R-Rui what are you doing? "

"I don't know, just thinking about.. Uhm.. Things. "

I nodded and after a few seconds, my face started heating up a lot, I could feel a blush creeping up my face the longer we stayed in this position, The more heated my face was getting..

Then suddenly.. The room went quiet and Rui.. Kissed me!? My face was really red and I could barely breath.. What was this dude doing..

"Mhh~"

"R-Rui what are you doi-"

He shut my mouth and continued kissing me, My face was seriously so red and Nene and Emu were staring at us with a SHOCKED face

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA

OKAY JUST KIDDING I'M FEELING NICE TODAY SO CONTINUE

I was very surprised and.. Why is he not pulling back? I mean.. I like the sensation but.. WAIT WHAT? no, It feels weird, I Broke the kiss and me and Rui just looked at each other with a weird atmosphere as we didn't know what to say

"A-ah~ sorry for that Tsukasa kun~"

".. Uh.. It's fine.. I guess.. "
I tried to hide the blush on my face but I wasnt doing that good this time..

Emu and Nene chuckled
"Rui, Do you like tsukasa? I'm sure you do"

"Yes Rui kun! Do you? No need to lie to us! "

"I.. Don't want to talk about that, I'm not telling anyone"

Rui said that then walked away with a slightly red face still

What the hell is this feeling in me!?

_______________________________________

CLIFFHANGER NOW FR. I MADE THIS IN 14:19 APRIL 13  BUT AM GONNA POST IT LATER ALONG WITH CHAPTER 5