Arrival at Dragon's Edge

Dragon talk and yelling- "Bold, underlined and Italic"

Whispering and thinking- *small , underlined*

Writing- "Italic"

Human talk- "bold and underlined"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

hiccup pov

Fishlegs' voice broke the silence as they emerged from the cavern, his astonishment evident in his tone.

"Did you see how the dragon destroyed the cage like it was nothing? And that cage was supposed to be dragon-proof," he exclaimed, his eyes wide with disbelief.

I nodded in agreement, my gaze shifting to the new dragon, the imposing Dragon who had effortlessly broken free from his confines.

"It's remarkable," I murmured, my mind racing with questions about the dragon strength and capabilities.

As we stepped out into the open, our dragons eyed big guy warily, sensing the tension in the air.

The big guy, in turn, let out a low growl directed at our dragons, causing Meatlug to whimper in fear and seek refuge behind Fishlegs, her scales bristling with apprehension.

"It's okay, Meatlug," Fishlegs reassured her, shielding her protectively. "We're here to keep you safe."

I watched as Meatlug glanced back at him, her eyes wide with fear and uncertainty.

'Alright, it's going to take some time for our dragons to get used to the big guy,' I acknowledged.

I understood that their dragons would need time to adjust to the new dragon presence, but I was determined to find a way to ease their fears and foster understanding.

With patience and perseverance, I believed that they could overcome the obstacles that stood in their way and build a future where humans and dragons could coexist in harmony.

With a chuckle at Meatlug's reaction, Xeno turned and walked away, his movements fluid and confident.

Suddenly, he spread his wings wide and let out a powerful roar, the force of which sent a gust of wind rushing through the air.

With a burst of energy, he launched himself into the sky, his form disappearing into the clouds.

Hiccup quickly mounted Toothless, feeling the familiar rush of excitement as they prepared to take flight.

"Alright, Toothless, let's follow him," he said, his voice filled with determination.

Astrid wasted no time as she ran to Stormfly's side, her movements graceful and determined.

With a swift leap, she mounted her dragon, her grip firm on the reins.

"We'll keep an eye on him," she called out to Hiccup, her voice echoing with confidence.