↳❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑰𝑰 ⇲

.·:*¨ ∘°∘ ♡ ∘°∘ ¨*:·.

Kkotbi's POV

"Stupid..." I mumbled to Sangmi, both of us not paying much attention to our biology teacher.

Ever since I got that stupid poem, I couldn't stop thinking about it, or him really, and I'm not liking it.

His smug smile when I talked to him, that shit-eating grin when I handed the paper to him. As much as he said that it isn't his, I know it is!

Not only is it his handwriting and signature on there, but it's also his whole body language when I approached him about it!

"Kkot, it's not stupid, it's cute." Sangmi said as she stopped taking notes for the both of us. "Before you ask, 'aren't you jealous?' no."

This kind of behavior makes me think she doesn't love him at all, which I get, I personally wouldn't either.

But like she doesn't have the same past with him as I do. And they never showed any signs of attraction, their relationship just came out of the blue.

Oh, and I also don't appreciate the high-pitched voice impression.

"I mean, why would he do that? He hates my guts, he must be playing some kind of joke." I threw the piece of paper on which the poem was on to Sangmi.

"Or maybe..." She trailed off, seemingly feeling nervous about what she wanted to say.

Please don't be anything stupid, please, please.

"He might secretly like you..."

What?

Excuse Me?

My flabbers are gasted.

The fact that that was even on anybody's mind, let alone his own girlfriend! What the hell!

I sprung up from lying down on the desk and sat straight up, Sangmi doing the same.

And what if he does, I certainly don't, I hate him and I hope he hates me too!

"Are you. Kidding me?" I asked in utter disbelief.

"Literally ask Soobin."

"Ask me what?" Soobin asked from behind us, breaking away from her conversation with our friend Chaewon.

Might not be the worst idea.

I turned around in my seat, now facing Soobin and handed her the poem.

"Soobin-ah, do you think Minho secretly likes me?"

I watched her expression sour and fill with confusion and disgust.

"No, he like hates your guts, like completely."

"See? He-"

"Why would you even ask that?" She chuckled. "I mean why would you even think that? You guys despised each other since, y'know that... Thing."

Hey, hey, hey! It wasn't me!

Like come on, I'm not that stupid. Neither is Sangmi but that was the stupidest thing she could've said, ever.

But before I could even speak, Sangmi started speaking 'for me' but not really for me.

"Well, he wrote this poem for her, he says he didn't but one, his name is on there, two, it's his handwriting and three, it says 'to Kkotbi', so he couldn't say it was for me!"

"But she just said he hates my guts!"

"There's always a possibility!"

"Kang Sangmi, stop talking." Our biology teacher, Mrs. Choi interrupted.