↳❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑰 ⇲

.·:*¨ ∘°∘ ♡ ∘°∘ ¨*:·.

Kkotbi's POV

"See you guys tomorrow!"

We all stood up as the bell rang, leaving the classroom one by one for the five-minute break.

"Hey, Kkot!" I heard a voice behind me, seeing who it belonged to when I turned around.

It was Soobin, I've known her since middle school.

"Oh, hey," I greeted her with a smile as we walked alongside each other. "What's up, Soo?"

"I was just wondering if you could come to the library with me after school?" She asked.

"Sorry, I'm already going shopping with the girls after school, this is the only free time I have because I have practice until the game," I responded, feeling a little guilty watching the sparkle in her eyes slowly disappear. "But you can join if you want!"

Her face slightly dropped as she clutched the book in her hands even harder.

"It's fine, thanks anyway!" Before I could say anything, she sped past me and went into the library.

Strange.

What happened to her?

What did I say wrong? Did I say anything wrong?

I mean I did reject her offer to just hang out but I gave her a reason! I think that's valid.

I did notice that she was acting a little bit off recently, but nothing alarming. I wonder why.

"Did you see that?" I asked Seohyun, who just approached my right.

"See what?"

Ah, so I am the only one who saw.

"Nevermind."

"Kkotbi!" A male voice called out.

What now? Am I really that popular?

"Yes?" I turned around and saw one of my classmates, Kim Taehyung, holding a small envelope in his hands.

"I was asked to give this to you," Taehyung said as he handed me the small envelope.

I took it from him, feeling curious about its contents. I opened it and found a piece of paper with a poem written on it. It was signed by none other than Lee Minho.

"What is this?" I asked Taehyung, feeling my frustration grow.

"I don't know, a random dude just asked me to hand it to you." Taehyung explained.

I thanked him for delivering it to me and walked away, feeling a mix of anger and confusion. Why would Minho write a poem for me? Was it some sort of sick joke?

Your eyes, shimmering like celestial fire,
Ignite the deep desires I cannot tire.
In their depths, I find solace and peace,
A love so fierce, it will never cease.

My heart, a captive to your gentle touch,
Longs to reveal its secrets so much.
For within its chambers, a love brews,
A devotion that only for you it pursues.

The words I seek, stumble and falter,
Yet my love for you grows stronger and bolder.
With trembling hands and trembling voice,
I surrender my heart, offering you the choice.

"Oh, Sangmi." I sang as she slowly approached us.

"What is that?"

"Why is your man writing poems to me?"