005

JAKARI. may 3rd.

It was 2 right now and i'm just chillin on call with ameer talking about random ass shit.

"yo you fuckin around with mila friend?" ameer asked

"kiyana?"

"yea"

"nah not yet" i said while laughing.

"fuck you mean by that" he replied.

"igh so we been hanging out n shit like randomly and she cool asf i like her presence and vibe she lowkey dope as hell but right now we just friends"

"nigga make a fuckin move"

"hell nah not yet we just met"

"nigga with any other bitch you would of been got in that."

"yeah but ion know nigga i really don't know why ion wanna fuck n dip right now. shit sound mad weird but i'm bein deadass."

"nigga falling in love huh" he said while laughing.

"nah" i said laughing with him.

"so what's yo plan?"

"bro ion even know she don't seem like she want me she seem more like she wanna be friends"

"nigga make her want you, take her on a date and some more shit"

"bruh" i said

"fuck you mean bruh for."

"ion do this relationship shit for real"

"try it out with kiyana..mila always be talkin about how much she loves kiyana and that kiyana is hella pure and geniune we was talkin bout y'all actually and she was saying she wants y'all to be together but kiyana not the relationship type after something that she went through. so make her want you but don't fuck with her feelings you feel me?"

what could she have went through? i though to myself.

"you right.. give me some time to think about it."

"yup igh ima catch you later mila face timing me right now."

"igh yup" i said and hung up the phone.

i was thinking about it a little bit. i want to fuck with kiyana now but at the same time ion wanna be in a relationship but i do at the same time i'm just not sure yet. lemme call her and see what she up to.

"hello" kiyana said as she answered the phone. she was currently doing her makeup.

"wassup whatchu bout to be on?" i asked

"me and mila finna hangout today at the mall"

"oh yup"

"what are you doing today?"

"i'm gonna slide on ameer later"

"oh that's nice"

"yea anyways. i wanted to know if i could take you out soon" i said. a smile immediately appeared on her face making me have a good feeling.