Chapter 3

It was night and it was time for the bonfire. Everyone then made it to the bonfire and they were amazed on how it looked.

Jaydah: One word. Wow.

Pom Pom: This isn't a camp, it's a resort.

Jaydah: You say that like it's a bad thing.

Jaydah and Pom Pom: *SLIGHT CHUCKLE*

Meanwhile Corazon and Whiz started taking there stuff out of the conu but Corazon was having some trouble getting out of the conu.

Corazon: All right. I got it. Woah. I don't got it. Oh.

Whiz: I think we should add this to the uncool list.

Corazon: A little help? A little help, please.

Spark the quickly came and helped Corazon get out of the conu.

Corazon: Thank you. Ah.

Spark: See? These are the type of things that you can't learn over email.

Corazon: Maybe we should go back to that.

Meanwhile Pup rock's staff team was having a little trouble getting the Junior Pup Rockers to stay still.

Kids: *ALL YELLING*

Counselor: Guys! I'm not kidding! Line up and wait for me! Junior Pup Rockers, I'm serious! Please wait!

Meanwhile while George was exploring he decided to go meet some Junior Pup Rockers.

George: Hey, what's up guys? I remember when I used to be a Junior Pup Rocker.

George then saw a Junior Pup Rocker holding something.

George: What's that? Is that a camera, bud?

Junior Pup Rocker 1: Don't touch it.

George: You think i'm going to drop it in the water? 

The camera then got thrown into the water.

George: And if you thought that, guess you'd be right.

Junior Pup Rocker 1: You dropped it, Curly. You swim for it.

George: Yeah.

Meanwhile as Charlie and Spark's mom was looking around Charlie saw someone unexpected.

Axel: Charlie, my man. Long time. 

Spark's Mom: Hi i'm Connie.

Axel: Hi.

Charlie: Listen, Axel, I don't actually know what you're playing at...

Axel: Whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa. A breath and a step. I'm beginning to remember why I left the band.

Charlie: Left the band? You left the band? That's... That is so rich. Is that what you're telling people.

Axel: You, my friend, have got to stop living in the past. I'm trying to reach out to you here.

Charlie: Reach out? Reach out by driving me out of business. I love it.

Axel: There is no reason why we both can't be successful. We both have our niche.

Charlie: Niche?

Axel: Pup Star is dedicated to producing the superstars of tomorrow. And, uh, what's your place about again?

Charlie: Encouraging kids in their love of music, Axel.

Axel: Like I said, room for both of us.

Axel then leaves but Charlie is still concerned.

Charlie: You know, just to be clear, he did not leave the band. We kicked him out.

Spark's Mom: I know. I know. It's okay.

Spark's Mom then leaves to go inside.

Charlie: We kicked him out.

Meanwhile with Spark and Corazon.

Corazon: Question. What do you say you and I break away later tonight, and finally take you on a first date?

Spark: Answer. I'd like that.

Spark and Corazon the stopped and saw how big Pup Star's stage was.

Man: *OVER PA* check, check, one, two. check, check, one, two. check, check, check.

Spark: Wow.

Jaydah: I know right? It's all iv'e been saying since I got off the boat.

Spark and Corazon then looked at eachother shocked but Spark decided for them to just go to there seats.

Spark: Come on.

Meanwhile with Whiz. He was also concerned on how Pup Star's stage looked and then George came as he was all wet from jumping in the pool to find the camera he dropped.

George: *EXHALES* Ready?

Whiz: We really shouldn't be here. It's so obvious this guy is just doing this to get back at Charlie. First he tries to take down the wet crows, and now Pup Rock.

Whiz then saw something in George's hand.

Whiz: What is that?

George: Hot chocolate. They're are handing it out free when you walk in. Plus, you get to keep the mug.

Whiz then gave George a concern look on his face

George: What?

Whiz: There is no way I'm staying at this bonfire.

A girl then started walking to Whiz.

Girl: Hey, pouty boy, you better hurry. The bonfire's about to start.

After seeing her Whiz had second thoughts.

Whiz: You know, we should probably go take our seats.

George then gave Whiz a mock look.

Whiz: I think they're about to start.

George: Mm-hmm

Whiz: Don't mock.

George: I'm not.

Whiz: Yes, you are.

Whiz then started heading to his seat.

George: Okay. Just a little bit.