Prologue [Mature Content]

IMPORTANT: This prologue includes MATURE CONTENT for it is a lemon. I have warned you!

Thank you so so so much Alexa_Fernandes for writing this for me. :)

Nashi's POV

I sat on my bed leaning against Jellal, he had his arms wrapped around my waist. "I wonder if my mom and dad are okay, I know they've only been gond a week, but I'm worried." I sighed "And Luke has been hanging out with Storm a lot more. I'm surprised they haven't killed each other yet." Jellal started to laugh a bit. I pull away from him a pout "What?" He smiled and pulled me closer, by my hips. I blushed and looked at him as he kissed me.

I melted into the kiss a soon as our lips touched. They where so soft and warm, I felt like time stopped. He gently laid me down not breaking the kiss. He started to pull my shirt off, but I pull it back down. I pulled away from him "Jellal I don't know if I'm ready for that." He looked down at me. "Okay, if your no ready I'm okay with that." I blushed at how he was so understanding. I pulled him back into another kiss.

I started to kiss him deeper, my mouth opened a bit. I felt his tounge work its way into my mouth I snap open my eyes, but they soon slowly shut again. I opened my mouth for more entrench, I felt his tounge explore my mouth. I start to move mine into his mouth as they danced in unison. His hand went up my shirt but didn't go any further that past my waist. I pushed him away again, as he looked down at me.

He had me pinned to the bed, "Nashi is something wrong?" I shook my head, and pulled my shirt off. He blushed as red as Alexa and Scarlets hair. "I t-thought you weren't ready?" I cupped his cheek "I think I was just nervous, but I know you'll be gentle with me." He blushed and pulled his shirt off. He started to kiss me as our tounges danced together again. My one hand on his chest, I could feel every muscle and ab.

His hand undid the buttons on my shorts. He smirked and pulled them down. I blushed and was only in my bra and panties. 'Jellal is looking at me and I'm almost naked.' I thought. He undid the belt on his pants and the buttons. He was in his boxers, I've seen Storm in his boxers its common, but Jellal he had an amazing body that made me stare. "Nashi, my eyes are up here." He laughed moving my eyes to his. "I love you, so much."He moved a strand off hair out of my face. "I love you too."

He kissed me as his one hand slid into my panties. I knew this was gonna happen and I was ready. He slid one finger into me, it didn't hurt like I thought it would. Then he slid another finger in. I bit my lip as he started to slowly move his fingers, as he pumped them. It hurt a bit at first but the pain went away and became pleasure. I started to moan softly trying not to let the escape my mouth. Jellal smiled and whispered close to my ear "Your moans sound sexy." I blushed and looked away from him. I felt another finger go in and a second later another one.

My back arched up a bit and I started to moan louder. Then I felt Jellal pull out all his fingers. I look at him and his fingers where wet. I blushed knowing that I did that. He licked each of them off, no longer wet. I started to become more excited and want Jellal more and more by the second. He smirked and ran his hands on my thighs spreading them apart. He soon went down and licks my clit. I wasn't surprised but my body seemed to be. I ran my fingers through his blue hair. His hair was so soft yet think. I moaned softly as his tounge went deeper into me.

I started forget things the only thing on my mind was Jellal. He had me moaning loudly as I felt something wet and moist come out of me. I blushed and looked at Jellal, he was licking his lips with a smirk. He licked till all of my cum was gone, I moaned more. He was above me, pinned against my bed. His hands made it behind my bra and unclipped it, he pulled it off me. He started to kiss my neck, and I felt his member rub against my entrance. I started to become even more intrigued.

He slowly started to push into me, I held onto him. He pushed into me deeper I moaned as he kissed down my neck. He started to thrust faster and going deeper. I wrap my arms around his neck, moaning louder. He kissed from my neck to my collar bone, to her breast. He started to suck on my breast, as he fondled the other. I blushed he was going deeper hitting my womb. He nibbled at my breast I moaned more, as

I dug my nails into his back a bit. He had hit hard on my womb as I came. I moaned loudly and as I did he came. I felt his hot liquids fill me. I blushed as he was still sucking on my breast. I felt his tounge swirl around my nipple. He stopped and pulled away as our eyes meet. "Jellal, I love you" I was so embarrassed that everything had happened so fast.

He smiled and pulled out of me. "I love you more, Nashi." He kissed me, cupping my cheek. He kissed me, as he pulled away, and put on his boxers. I stood up and put on my bra and panties. Jellal smiled and pulled me backwards by my waist. He started to kiss my neck again. I blushed and moved my hair as I moaned softly.

Before I knew it my door swung open, and there stood Luke. "Hey Nash, I brought you home some fo-" He stared at Jellal and I as both of us froze in shock. "Fernandes, you've got five seconds to get out." He was able to get on his pants before Luke went after him. He pushed Luke away and kissed my cheek. "Bye Nashi, love you!" He ran off being chased by Luke.

My face turned red. Oh god he was going to tell my parents. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead.