Chapter 6

"Ahhhhhhh! Ughhhh!! ugh!"
I loved it when my victims screamed of agony and pain. It brought some sort of a spark inside of me, as if the starbucks finally got your name right. 

Right now, I was in my basement, standing in front of my victim who was tied to a chair, wounded and his shirt covered with blood. Jordon, my assistant, stood behind me a my other men stood behind the victim, silently observing  the torture the stubborn mr.victim had to face. A dim golden bulb shone brightly on the victim's head, the only source of lightthat did very little in lightening the room. 

My victim, a middle-aged man who had more white hair than my grand father sat on the wooden chair, his moth was taped tightly as tears streamed down his wrinkled face. His white shirt was half torn away from his chest and deep scars were displayed on his hairy chest. 

I smiled. 

"Jordon"
I said as I continued to look at my victim. Jordon quickly stepped forward and said,

"Yes boss"
"Remember, always remove the tape from the man's mouth so that he can talk, just like this", and with that I ripped the grey tape away from the victim's mouth, revealing his swollen lips.

The man screamed, it was music to my ears. 

"Understood?", I said without looking at Jordon who immediately responded back a "yes boss" 

"Now then, the more you tell me about what I want to know, the less painful I'll make your torture be... hmm?", I said with a wide grin, sounding as polite as a kidnapper who would give a poisoned candy to a child. 

The man, my victim, continued to glare at me, his eyes a bright red from the corners. I waited for his response but when I realized he wasnt planning on saying anythig, I sighed and grabbed a knife from the table beside him. I signaled Jordon to get me a chair and he quickly did so. 
I made myself comfortable as I sat on the wooden chair and faced the victim now who breathed heavily, his nostrals flaring. 

"Tell me, where is the N.A.C base located", I said now, my fake smile fading away as I now played with the knife in my left hand, swiftly and smoothly rotating it between my fingers. The victim glanced at the sharp knife apprehensively. I think he already knew how it was going to end  if he didnt tell me what I wanted to know. 

I raised my eye brows as our gazes met again. I then noticed his lips parting open but the words that came out only made me more impatient. 

"F*ck you! I am not telling you a single thing", were the wonderful words that he voiced. Irritated now, I stabbed the knife hard into his  thigh, making sure that the blade was deep inside. Blood splattered on my face as it mixed with sweat, ruining the facial treatment that I had last week. His screams filled the room. 

I twisted the knife swiftly before pulling it out, the victim screaming in agony as the thick blood started dripping down his black trousers. 

"I told you, tell me what I want to know an I will let you go", I said again, my voice no louder than a loud whisper. The man was tensed as sweat formed on his forehead and his upper lip. He then spoke," If I tell you then... they will kill me", he whispered as he breathed heavily, his leg shaking and his throat sore and dry. 

I knew who 'they' were, the people that this man was working with. 

"If you dont tell me, then not only are you meeting your death but so are your daughters and wife who are living in Greece right now", I simply said as I now placed the knife on the table and gestured Jordon to give me a handkerchief. Jordon quickly gave me a white handkerchief and now I sat back and roughly wiped my face before looking back at the man whose eyes had now widened. What? Did he not know that I knew every single thing about him, including about when and where he took his shit today?