A tale of distance love

Chapter : 19

Phase of 6 Months: 

In the metropolis of Mumbai, amidst the glamorous world of entertainment, Daya and Shreya embarked on their respective journeys. Daya had ventured across the Atlantic to the United States, eagerly anticipating his Bollywood debut. Meanwhile, Shreya's star continued to ascend, as she juggled a whirlwind of projects, including advertisements, television series, and short films. Her exceptional talent and engaging performances had catapulted her to the forefront of the youth and millennial audiences, earning her brand ambassadorship deals with Titan Watches, Surf Excel, and Samsung Mobile Phones and Photo shoots.

Photo shoot Day:

Photographer: Yes, shreya beautiful. correct more expressions, turn to right.. move your chin little upwards. corrrect.. perfect shoot.

Shreya had a glowing face with beautiful smile as she kept posing for the photo shoot.

Crew was awestruck with her evergreen smile she had been carrying always along with her everything she visited them

Crew 1: She is beautiful.

Crew 2 : I agree but is she single?

Crew 3: shh!! aise kyu puch rahi hain?

Crew 2: Aaj kal 12 class ke students bhi relation mein hote hain lekin shreya maam ke ye 1 saal ke career mein na koi scandle nahi koi news. sirf kaam hi kaam and her interviews are hilarious.

Crew 3: I guess proposals to aaye hi honge, may be shreya maam ke manager ko pata hoga.

manager ko pata hain ki wo single hi hain.

Crew 2 : really??

Crew 3: tumhe kaise pata??

They all turn and find out purvi standing behind them smile at them,they gets shock.

Purvi: No gossips and agar shreya meri bhen hain wo mingle hui to ofcourse main sabko bataungi.

Crew 1: sachi?

Purvi:(nodding)lekin no gossips.

They all nodes smiling and moves away while Purvi sigh looking at shreya photo shoot and looks at her phone dropping a message to Rajat.

In the Vanity Van:

Shreya was liying on the sofa tired while purvi and makeup artist were looking at her.

Purvi :(smiles caring her head)Aaj ka shedule tight hain, phir 3 din tak koi shoot nahi hain.

Shreya(smiling sitting): Really?

Purvi : Haa bas launch party attend karna hain, premier attend karna hain and ek movie ka auditions hain, that set.

Shreya: (glaring at her)Matlabh main kahi aur jaa nahi sakhti?