Promise

Chapter 15:

The sun rays from the wide window grill fall on shreya face as Daya smiled at her roaming her finger on her face. She was deep in sleep, Daya always busy in making a name for himself and never came across someone with pure heart and innocent eyes.

 She was deep in sleep, Daya always busy in making a name for himself and never came across someone with pure heart and innocent eyes

Shreya always had a peace in her heart which clearly reflected on her face. He was quickly drawn to her. The last night roamed around his eyes as he peak on her forehead while she curdled towards him. He smiled at her hugging back with she embracing him resting her head on his chest and he smiling with a feeling of new start of life with her.

                                                  *********************************
Shreya slowly opened her eyes rubbing  hearing some sounds, she saw Daya setting the breakfast as a smile formed on her lips.

Shreya:(adoring him)Kitna khubsurat sapna hain ye..

Daya:(hearing her smiled and turned to her)sapna nahi sach hain yeh Love..

Shreya realize the truth with last night flashes infront of her ,she cover her eyes feeling shy. Daya smile at her with mysterious stepping forward towards her and sat beside her on bed.

Daya:Kal koi bohut naughty ho raha tha aur aaj itni sharma rahi ho?

Shreya:(put the pillow between them blushing)please..

Daya lean touching his forehead on the pillow.

Daya:Shreya...(she listening to him)I am crazily in love with you.

Shreya:(smiles shutting her eyes tightly)I love you too Daya..

He held the pillow with removing it as she looks at him feeling shy.

Daya:(staring into her eyes)You know, you are best that's has happened to me.

Shreya smile as she wrap her hands around his neck and he lean closer to her with peaking on forehead.

Daya:Tum sojao abhi theek se subha bhi nahi hui hain.

Shreya:(confused)Aur aap?

Daya:Mera ek audition ka shoot hain to main walk karke uspe kaam karunga, tum sojao.