Pyaar mein duriya ya Nazekiya

Chapter 12:

Shooting Set :

The set was decorated for Valentine day theme with red flowers, heart shaped ballons and soft theme music

The set was decorated for Valentine day theme with red flowers, heart shaped ballons and soft theme music. Junior artist were in White and Red colour outfit where as Vansh was dressed in black blazer and shreya in red Gown.

Its been 1 week, Shreya - Vansh were shooting the series professionally with focus and concentration however after the shoot shreya kept waiting for Daya phone but he wasnt avaliable for call or message. When ever she tried calling him it was always Rajat who picked up the call and due to the article the shooting shedule was hectic.

Vansh who entered the set saw shreya lost in thinking while looking at the script. he slowly scorch towards her with tip toe and pull her script from her hands with she looking at him.

He winks at her while she was blankly staring back at him, he slowly took back steps with trying to read some words written and scribbled

Vansh : D...Da..Day......

Shreya gulp her breathe with suddenly realizing that she was writing and scribbling Daya name again and again reading the script for the next scene which now is in Vansh hands.

Shreya : Vansh.. please please give me the script..

Vansh :(looks at her with mysterious smile)Kyu aisa likha hain ye??

Shreya take steps towards him while he runs around the set followed by her in their outfits. The whole crew was looking at them while they were running around chasing eachother.

The set echoed with shreya soft pleads and Vansh laugher with teasing expressions as he stretched his hand up in air and she jumping tring to catch it.

Vansh(smirking):Shreya aisa kya hain ismein?Why are you so obsessed with script?

Shreya;(holding his hands jumping in between)Vansh please give it to me..shot ready hone wala hain mujhe prepare karna hain next scene..

Vansh:(lean towards her)OK but ye DAY... Kaun hain????