Cold ceo

A black coloured buggati enters in the parking lot of the building of jk enterprises . Everyone in the building starts working seriously just the sound of boots can be heard as the ceo of the company jungkook enters in the company nobody dares to  eye contact with him because of his dominant aura as he was going forward towards his cabin his secretory kim yeri comes  with his schedule towards him . As he enters in his cabin her secretory starts to explain his schedule to him in a seductive way.

He knows very better what she is trying to do by showing her cleavage too much and it's not new for him at all. Being a ceo of company and having good looks and intimidating personality he has faced these kind of situations many times and  it is the main reason because of which he have fired more than 9 secretory but this time he choose to ignore it because of his hyung . He already have been irritated by finding new secretory for him every week .

But as he ignored her behaviour she thought he is also interested in her so without thinking twice she dared to do a movement which nobody can even think about . As he was checking his mail she went towards him and sat on his lap and he gets shocked by her sudden action but as he came into his senses he instantly jerked her away from him by a harsh push she gets fallen on a floor . His anger was visible on his face as he took his steps towards her she started shaking in fear she never seen him that much angry .

He said in his deep voice , you are fired miss yeri get the hell out of here right now by listening his cold voice she didn't dare to say anything and without wasting any time she gets out of his cabin .

By her teary face her colleagues understood  the situation and some of them start feeling pity for her and some of them just ignore that matter as it is not a new sight for them everybody in the company knows about the cold behaviour of the ceo.

She was feeling very  embarrassing as  nobody ever rejected her because she is very beautiful girl with a nice figure . She just left from the company by cursing him .

Jk pov :. As she left from his cabin he try to calm down his anger as he was feeling very disgusting because he don't like skin ship at all  his mood gets more disturbed as he remembered that his hyung is abroad because of some buisness so he have to hire his secretory by himself this time.

He calls the receptionist and told him to held the interview for secretory position at tomorrow and this time he himself will take the interview.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued 😁