Hint of jealousy

Jk pov : I never knew that beauty like him can exist in this world .

I couldn't focus on my work as I was continuously staring him through glass partition. He was too much immersed in his work that he even didn't notice that someone was staring him .

And I smirked as I got the idea to go near him again.

Tae pov : I was focused in my work but suddenly the sound of door opening took my attention towards it .

As I saw "Mr. Jeon" entered in my cabin . I get up and greet him.

Well , I thought to check if u are doing ur work attentively or not. And because u are completely 4 minutes late u will leave the time I leaves the office.

Ok " Mr. Jeon" I said .
" Internally cursing myself for getting late on first day of office."

"Mr. Kim " it's already the lunch time u can have ur lunch I don't want my employees to get faint and be a burden on me.

" I said rudely "to not let him know that I cares for his health .

As mr. Jeon left I felt too much frustrated because of his rude behaviour.

Nobody ever behaved like this with me. Well I should be habitat of his rude behaviour till now .

I think I must have my lunch I am already starving.

As I walked into the cafeteria. Everyone was checking me out but I am too much frustrated to give them any kind of attention.

As I was having my cheese burger . I noticed a girl who was continuously staring me . She really have a nice figure. As I saw her staring at me I also give her a smirked smile .

She started blushing

She started blushing . Well I am definitely not into her. But until I got my real love there is no harm in flirting with beautiful girls like her.

She came and sit towards my nearby chair .

Hii , I am Kim yeri ." She raise her hand towards me for handshake . "

I am Kim taehyung , i said as I took her hand on mine and give a peck on her beautiful hands .

"Its really nice to meet you ". I said .

Like this we started our conversation. And she is a beauty without brain well it's not my concern 😉

So, I think I should leave now otherwise mr.jeon will not take even a second before firing me .

Ooh , I understand. She said while smiling.

Here taehyung was happy to know that he got a friend to flirt with in this boring company.

But nobody knew that jungkook was burning 🥵 in jealousy while watching his love flirting with some another girl .

And he can't do anything to  her as well . Because his father took her as her daughter after his friends death he took the responsibility of her and always supported her like her real daughter.

Jk : why taehyung why ?

Am I not beautiful enough that you didn't hold my hand .

Are my hands not deserved to get a peck from ur plumpy lips.

Is she more beautiful than me .

No she is not. only I deserve to be close to you tae .

Unknowingly a tear slipped from his eyes.

I will do anything to be with u tae . Even if I needed to be a fragile doll like her for u then I will be one for you .

I will become like those beautiful and fragile girls . Even if u will tell me to beg u for ur love then I will do that as well.

Because, I love you tae . I really does .

I can't see u being close with anyone other than me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
U have to be mine.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well let's see will taehyung like jungkook or not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope u are liking the story 
Well I am definitely not a professional writer . I just started writing for fun .