Huzaifa pressed his jaw tightly as his expressions became stern but he nodded, to her happiness. "Okay, I won't. Maybe if you only care about them."

"Of course, I care about them. They are my parents," she said, and now a smile did struck her lips.

Huzaifa narrowed his eyes at her but didn't proceed with anything else.

"Maybe you should sleep now before your Aqia Mama will pay you a visit to again check upon you," he asserted, his expressions softening again, and soon he became cheeky.

She pouted. "That's what I am worried about."

The thrill of being with Huzaifa was still there and she wanted him to stay with her at least at that night as it was becoming vaguely strange after the rain. Although the rain had stopped, still there was coldness and eerie here. Something changed in Huzaifa's eyes as they again lost the warmth momentarily before he bent over to drop a peck over her forehead.

"Now as I promised you, I won't break my promise," he murmured.

Unaiza smiled in gratification. "Thank you."

He got off her but within moments, she felt his strong arms around her waist, holding her tightly. Her back hit his broad and bare chest, still making tingling sensations all over her body.

Huzaifa's breath hovered over her neck as it raised goosebumps over her skin. He brushed his lips over there. "Should I tell you one thing?"

She turned her neck slightly to stare at him. This time Huzaifa had kept one of the lamps on so she could see his attractive face. "What?"

He nuzzled his lips over her sensitive flesh. "No one knows I am back home."

She jumped out of her place in apprehension. Unaiza sat up. "What do you mean?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "When I came back, everyone was sleeping except you. So yes, practically none knows that. Everyone must be thinking that I am on my work maybe as I told this to Mom when she called me a while ago."

"And what if they will see you in my room?" She murmured, more to herself.

"Glasses, you are my wife. We aren't up to any sin. I'll take full responsibility for the situation. And I said it I won't do what you don't want. So relax and sleep," he declared, running his fingers through her hair.

"Of course, I didn't mean that. It's your house. It's also your room as much as your own belongs to you. And besides, I want this marriage to work now. I like your presence and living in this house is far better than any other place for me...." She halted when she realized the changing colors in his eyes and his hold on her waist increased. "Well not that far this early but yes ultimately, I want this marriage to work."

He laughed slightly. "There's no need to explain that, Iza. I know."

She gave him a small smile before she again sought the embrace of his arms. Huzaifa's closeness gave her a soothing feeling. He wrapped his big arms around her as his warmth, scent, and feel pulled her toward a very calm sleep.

                      ________________

She woke up in the morning with the sound of chirping of birds. Unaiza slowly opened her eyes and looked around. It took her a while to get used to the brightness. She quickly shut her eyes tightly before seeing again, now as the daylight registered in them. Her mind became woke up as soon as she realized she was in her own room.

Unaiza felt a strong and protective hold over her figure, making her already go over the edge as it evoked a sensation inside of her. Huzaifa's hands were possessive and warm which were resting on her stomach. His chest was pressed closely to her back while his other hand was under her head, acting as a pillow for her.

She wouldn't deny that she slept the best last night. Huzaifa's nearness, fragrance, and intimacy had filled the incomplete part of her being. It made her feel protected like if there would be any difficulty coming towards her, her husband would deal with it before it would reach her. His chest was heaving with every rhythmic breath he was taking while his hot breath was lurking over all the sensitive spots of her neck.

A living dream. To sleep in Huzaifa's arms was a living dream totally. She would perhaps add it to her diary. Unaiza smiled to herself.

Many revelations came to her mind within an instant and it made a smile to drop off her lips. Last night, she gave Huzaifa the permits that she could take this marriage to the next level in exchange for he would drop his game of portraying himself as a bad husband to irk Tashfeen. And she knew Huzaifa would be very much happy with this. He was a man and he wanted to lay his claim on his wife. He was just holding back for her sake and now she gave him a permit.

She loved to sleep in his embrace but what would happen when he would bring Inaya into his life as his wife? He would go to her and he would forget her. She inhaled a sharp breath. Why at every moment, she was feeling jealousy over not being able to become Huzaifa's love and the idea of sharing him with another woman? It would be so difficult to overcome the trouble then. However, it shouldn't affect Huzaifa. He didn't make any lies to her before marriage. And his happiness was what was important for her. The one who loves finds satisfaction in the contentment of their lovers. And Huzaifa's happiness and love was Inaya. She would bear it as far as Huzaifa and his parents were happy. Her saviors.

She felt a shift in Huzaifa's arm which brought her out of her thoughts and with this something clicked in her mind.

Huzaifa was still in her room and what if someone would enter here?

                    _________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter.

I hope you like it.

Plz, vote and comment ❤❤