Ꝋᘖ 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥, 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔐𝔢 𝔄𝔯𝔢 ℑ𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔞𝔪𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔪

A group of people sat down at a table, talking in low voices amongst themselves. The seat at the head of the table was empty, and they were clearly waiting for others. They were all gruesome looking, like they hadn't taken a bath in years (however this wasn't the case, they just pulled off disastrous looks).

A man entered the room, with blonde hair and blue eyes, dipping his head slightly.

"Am I late?" He asked in a posh tone, sitting down in the chair that was the closest to the head. A woman shook her head, her curly black hair whacking the air in the face as she did so with a creepy laugh.

"No, little Lucius, he hasn't come yet!" She said in a singing tone. Another woman with blonde hair placed a hand on the lady's.

"Calm down, Bella, he could arrive at any moment." She murmured in a hushed, clipped voice.

A snake slithered around the table. Many of the people flinched as it bared it's fangs.

A cloud of smoke made everyone jolt in their seats, and a fearsome looking man without a nose appeared. He snarled to himself as he saw the nervousness.

"What is it? Bad news?" He asked in a slow voice, almost gently.

The person who had been holding the papers with shaking fingers slowly put it down.

"N-no, my Lord." He whispered, looking back up, "It's only... Well- t-t-the.. Ministry- the-they want to put an end to you- I mean, us." He stammered, looking up at the man, who chuckled, although it was a harsh, clearly annoyed laugh.

Everyone glanced around apprehensively, before slowly joining in, clearly they didn't understand, however.

The man slammed his hand on the table, all signs of peace that was barely there gone.

"Pettigrew! Do you think I care?! Crucio!" He yelled, waving his wand at the shaking, muddy man. Pettigrew let out a hoot of pain, crashing into the floor and wailing.

Everybody watched quietly, before Lucius dared to stand up.

"My Lord." He whispered, looking down at the floor respectively. The Dark Lord showed no sign of yelling at him, so he looked up at the not- so- good leader.

"We will have new Death Eaters soon." He informed the Dark Lord, "With your two sons and my daughter and my son, and a few more we are trying to persuade, we will be able to have trustworthy companions who will help us defeat Harry Potter."

The Dark Lord put his hands together, "And?"

Many of the Death Eaters seemed confused by this, but Lucius was one of his strongest followers at one point, and understood.

"And we will also slay the rest of the filthy muggles. If Potter dies, then nobody will dare to defy us. We will be unstoppable."

The man cackled and looked up, "Well done, Malfoy."

He sat down at the head of the table, indicating that Lucius should sit as well. Nagini, the snake, slithered back to her master, coiling her head around his chair, and he stroked her back as he talked, the room only consisting of the booming of his voice and the hissing of the snake.

"As you all know, I am planning on living for forever, from my ability as a secret to keep alive. However, my son, Mattheo, will be also working as a Death Eater. If anything happens to me, which is unlikely, or I am away, Mattheo will need to lead."

"And, while saying that, I am determined to keep our legacy going, so he will be having family as well, to keep the pure-bloods legacy continued."

The Dark Lord waved his hand.