That Name.

To love is a sin.
As the time passes, more thoughts flood in.
To seek a glance of your smiling is my sin. Under the starry night as I closed my eyes,
A little more time spent in thinking of you.

Your dark-colored eyes, your dusky skin, your mighty posture and that bravery within.
I want to go and touch your dreaming eyes.
But for this, I must commit another sin.

I came to a realisation that loving you means nothing.
For a person who only loved, you were their greatest sin.
A love mixed with rivalry hurts, but my dear you were the love within.

All I remember is that lovely dream, lying in your arms, oh how sweet!
Hearts drenched with love.
Then, the dreamy silence broke and As I open my eyes again,
A little more time spent in thinking of you.

(P.s. I used to thought that as my name starts with 'A' I would like to date someone whose name starts with a 'Z' but I didn't quite like the letter and settled onto 'Y'. Many people crossed my path. I believed that maybe one day I will meet someone with that name and fall in love with them. My school ended and I did came across a person whose name(instagram id ) had that particular name I subconsciously look out for. It's crazy how sometimes what you look out for didn't really come out to you. Today, I don't have that person name or contact just an ID with that word. Piece of advice- if you really took interest in someone, go for it. You never know if they are single unless you really tell them. And have a great day, you are loved.)