FAR- FLUNG

Life takes turns ..sometimes you have to get separated from those whom you even never imagined...
It's is rightly said " WE PLAN ; GOD LAUGHS "  sometimes what we plan never happened...or sometimes it is clearly depicted but we ignore it and it becomes late ..

Apart from this ....taekook our beautiful couple ? ...Oops. they aren't couple ...its FRI(ENDS) for them ...

They have been enjoying thier soothing and peaceful life in thier home ..its been almost a more than a week they shifted here . Well they visit thier mansion ..or thier parents whenever get time ...they come to meet these kids ..

These days were quite good for both taehyung and jungkook.
Jungkook is getting time to spend with his angel even if it's for 5 or 6 hours together but they get ...while taehyung ..who has his final exams in upcoming months ...so he too is more involved in his school works but ....still he manages to whine , show naughtiness and suffer the hell out of jungkook.

Sometimes jungkook cooks for them whenever he is early to reach to thier home ...sometimes JIN  comes to meet thier babies and cook for them ....otherwise it's thier home cook or staffs work .

Everything was usual like it happens...
But today jungkook woke up early because of tickling feeling on his body ...he whimpered..only to find his bratty baby busy kissing and decorating those heavily built six packs ..jungkook chuckled lightly..

"Baby ....why so horny in morning only ..hmm" Jungkook asked still lying in that position ....his bare chest was glittering cause of laminating sun's rays ..
"Mmmmmm~~ shh-shut uup " his devil baby whined ..and jungkook moaned when taetae took those buds in between in teeth and played the hell with it .

" Don't w--ake --wake the beast ..angel " stammering this ..jungkook flipped thier positions ...now beauty with sinful , red lips panting hard was bottom while shirtless boy hovering on top of him .

now beauty with sinful , red lips panting hard was bottom while shirtless boy hovering on top of him

Jungkook looked and checked ,   taehyung's face ..only to think how God made this face ....and blessed him to taste it ....thinking this he claimed those beautiful lips ..forgetting about thier morning breathe...the kiss was nowhere to be called as soft .., jungkook literally sucked the hell of taehyung's lips ...while taehyung pulled him more close between his legs ...fingers massaging jungkook's soft , long hairs ..

Jungkook bite taehyung's lips and entered his tongue inside his baby's mouth and both got busy in tasting each other's lips .

Knock **
(Ahh jungkook..you both have not brushed ) ...they kicked me !

Jungkook pulled out from his sweetheart's lips ...only to get down on caravan of long necks...he for a second forgot that his baby has school too ...
After decorating taehyung's neck ..jungkook looked his art ..only to smile widely on that cute bear ...who has his eyes closed ...

" seriously my world you slept in between..." Jungkook chuckled and saw the time in his phone " Don't worry sleep ..you have 1 hour ..your koo will wake you up " slowly whispering this ..he continously pecked his baby's hair and lips pulling him closer ...so that kim bratty taehyung can sleep more .