ABDUCTED

To love anyone ..we have to go through many steps ..initial stages in care, Most important one is - trust ....to add cherry on that is - Jealousy ...and final is protection...

It was the another curious day in 5years old tae naughty tae ..

After enjoying thier weekend both tae and jungkook is again back to school .

Well in this weekend they went to cinema with thier mother's...and jungkook was busy enjoying banana milk and he didn't paid attention on tae ...which made kim taetae Hella angry ...

"Koo who ij more boowtiful(beautiful) ..thij faily or meee.." He puppy face and threw all stars of galaxy from his eyes towards jeon jungkook..who had his eyes stuck on big screen infront ..and was busy sucking his all time favourite banana milk ...and in this he forgot to pay his attention towards tae.

"Wow pretty ...~~" Jungkook softly whispered without turning his head towards anywhere ...he saw how ELSA was glowing in that snow gown .

And this made kim taehyung pout more big ..he was now no more interested in watching FROZEN his kook didn't answered his four questions ....I mean four questions were ignored .....

Is jeon jungkook serious or he really loves his death more .

"Kooo~~ she ij not boowtiful..meee more boowtiful "..now his eyes got tears ..he was sitting in middle of his mother and next to jungkook..and beside Jungkook Somi was there .

"Shhhh ..baby see the movie ...don't speak ...tae ..you are disturbing other's..." Now Yuna too made him shut his pretty pouty mouth .

Taetae's eyes got filled with anger as well as sadness

Taetae's eyes got filled with anger as well as sadness ..because of the ignorance he was getting from his koo ...

And this broke his last trance ...

He moved his hands on jungkook's hair and started pulling and beating his koo..

"I told you I am mole(more) boowtiful.....you bunny fashed (faced) boy ...." ..taetae started shouting ...

"Oh my ...plz take your child outside ..do not disturb us " other audience told MRS.kim and MRS jeon ...they too were flabbergasted..by this sudden surge ..
Well they knew how bratty and naughty tae is ...but today it all went to his kookie.

And from yesterday tae didn't talked with his kook ...though jungkook tried his best way ...but his taetae was angry ...they went school together like other days ...but jungkook was ignored by tae ....tae kept on talking with Mrs.jeon as she went to drop thier childs ...along with thier personal driver .

They are in school ...taehyung who is in kindergarten play group ...had thier activity classes ...all students of play group was in back garden drawing the scenery...but our taetae roaming here and there to find exciting place ...he is getting bored after all .