NEW ODYSSEY

Your comments and vote will motivate me ..

Happy reading ..

More about domestic taekook .

Hope you Enjoy ●●●●

------------------------------------------

With the new rays of sun ..with the instill power of upcoming adulthood..jungkook began his new odyssey ..yes his new journey towards his new apartment...well he has stayed alone many times aways from his parents ..like whenever for vacation..
Or in school camping an all ..he has stayed but staying alone without taehyung has never been in his dictionary from the time ...destiny made two babies fall on each other .

So jungkook along with his angel came to thier new house  which was close to thier own mansion ..same street ....but you know privacy of adulthood matters ..so two started thier new arrival .

Taehyung took off from his school cause he too wanted to arrange his things accordingly in his new home ...while jungkook has off from his shoot .

Jungkook has almost completed his trainee period and now soon he gonna debut as an soloist ! ....so he got few days to enjoy ..cause upcoming months gotta curse for him ...

"Wow hyung...its so cosy ...I am blessed ....yuppppppp let's go " by this taehyung pulled jungkook inside the house .

Jungkook only nodded his head and pecked the lips of ,  his over excited baby .

Thier new house ,  was indeed comfy , and soothing which clearly gave a symbiosis of closeness ,  privacy and was  quite smaller than thier mansion

They started looking around and taehyung started thinking about decorating it according to his needs and his composure.

" Koo~ hand me MacBook..where we planned for interiors ..I need to have a look before arranging everything  " Taehyung voiced out and started looking around for empty spaces in walls to hang thier photo frames..

" No need to hype up doll ...dad had sent staffs ..they might be coming in minutes..you just have to instruct them ...now come nd' sit ! " Jungkook lured the boy ..cause he don't want his pretty baby to get tired ...

" B--ut but ...we have to arrange " Tae clinged to jungkook's arm and started showing his worry and hyped up face to raven haired male .

" Hello ....sir ! " thier sweet interaction broke ..when they heard Jungkook's manager ..with some professional interior designers standing on the open door ...

" Ohhh ya plzzz come ..and help us out in decoring our home sweet home ...right baby "  Jungkook welcomed them ...and gave assuring smile to tae ..who has planned  a lot for his new home ...

----------------------------

" Yaaaa hang this there ...and you sir ..please can we keep this in my bedroom .." Taehyung was busy with staff workers while jungkook was calmly sitting on couch head laid back ...both foot on each other and ...kept on scrolling social media ...he didn't realise a pair of angry eyes ..keeping note of everything.