Chapter 33 - Xiao Tian

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?!" the informant hissed in disbelief after falling into the tub full of water.

"It's dinner time soon, so you should take a bath too Xiao Bai~" the assassin cheekily replied.

"I was going to take one after you leave! Now my clothes are all drenched.." the cedar-haired man scoffed, while the assassin sneakily slipped off the informant's hanfu.

"You! You're done rinsing so get out!" While it started as an innocent action, the situation quickly changed when Xiao Tian's hands brushed against Bai Feng's sensitive nub, earning a yelp from the golden-eyed beauty.

"Xiao Bai?" the assassin called out and the cedar-haired man was red until the tips of his ears.

"W-What are you doing?!" but the assassin played coy and replied,

"I'm just helping you get clean, let me help scrub your back" Xiao Tian proceeded to lather soap across the informant's body, paying special attention to his sensitive areas.

"Enough.." the cedar-haired beauty caught the assassin's hand. Everywhere Xiao Tian touched felt hot.

But the assassin was persistent and his hands continued to roam down Bai Feng's thighs causing the informant to stiffen up. Feeling annoyed, the golden-eyed beauty turned around and demanded the assassin stop his actions at once.

Unfortunately, the ruckus caught the attention of a villager.

"Sir, are you still taking a bath? Dinner is almost ready." the man informed from the other side of the door.

"Ah yes I'll be there—" Bai Feng's eyes widened as the cheeky assassin licked his neck.

"Wai— Stop it!" Bai Feng commanded in a hushed voice struggling to get away from Xiao Tian.

"Sir, are you okay? Is something the matter?" the voice got closer and the informant immediately panicked, staring back at the door anxiously.

"Y-Yes, I'll be there.. I just need more time to ngh!"

Of course, the assassin took the opportunity to tease the informant's hardened member.

"I heard a noise just now, are you sure—"

"Yes, please.. give me time.." Bai Feng quivered under Xiao Tian's touch, his strength quickly leaving him as he bit his lower lip. But when the assassin teased the tip of his sensitive shaft, the cedar-haired beauty couldn't help but let out a moan which thankfully was immediately silenced by Xiao Tian's lips.

And when the assassin broke the kiss, the cedar-haired beauty was rendered breathless, his eyes teary and lips slightly parted with a string connected between the two.

"You.. What if he.." the informant protested as he tried to catch his breath.

"I won't let anyone hear you.." the assassin reassured before continuing to stimulate the smaller man's nether region.

"Enough.. I feel strange..!" the long-haired beauty could barely gasp as his trembling hands tried to make Xiao Tian stop.

Yet a few pumps later, the informant tensed up as he released into the assassin's hand. By instinct the cedar-haired beauty wanted to hide himself, turning his body away from his jade-eyed companion.

Not wanting to let his partner get away, Xiao Tian held Bai Feng's waist and pulled him into a tight embrace.

The informant jolted when he felt something hard pressing against his back.