The Animal Kingdom of Quirks

As everyone splitted up into their groups, Reika was setting up the room for a 360 view for Tokoyami's team. "Oh I forgot to mention! There are four buttons on each of our communicators. Green, yellow, red, and blue. We're using the green button to communicate to everyone that has a communicator. The yellow button is for communicating to only the members in your team plus Reika. The red button is to have a private conversation with one or two other members of your team, all you have to do is press the red button and say the other team member's last name. There are only a select few that can say the other team member's first names. Last is the blue button. That one should be self explanatory." Hawks explained.

"How come I don't have a blue or a red button?" Mineta asked.

"Because a certain someone who made these didn't want the girls to be uncomfortable." Hawks said.

"That and both our Big brothers didn't want you talking to big sis by yourself." Rhyan said.

"Mess with our big brother Tokoyami's wife and you're gonna get beat." Rhyley said.

"Hey now Ley, I haven't given her to him. He still has to prove himself worthy." Hawks teased. Everyone laughed.

"Damn dude, since when did you and Takami tie the knot?" Kirishima jokes.

"Yeah, didn't the two of you just start dating?" Kaminari jokes.

"Sh-Shut up guys!" Tokoyami said as he blushed.

"That's enough, you two. Leave them alone." Jiro said.

"We have more important matters at hand." Iida said.

"Hey Nerds! I see the ugly Nomu! Bird Boy's getting tailed by it, but my team isn't far behind it. We'll help out once we clear out the people here." Bakugo said.

"I see it! It's following you Fumi, just as Bakugo said." Reika said. The Nomu reached up to grab Tokoyami but he dodged just in time.

Bakugo laughed. "It thinks Bird boy is a giant bug!" As Bakugo got close, the Nomu tried to grab him as well. "Hey, watch it ya damn extra!"

"Isn't karma a bitch, Bakugo?" Reika asked in a teasing tone and the twins laughed.

"Come out and say that to my face, nerd!" He called out as Reika giggled.

As they were getting away from the Nomu and leading people to safe places outside the city, Midoriya and Tokoyami's teams worked together to fight it off. Tokoyami listens to Bakugo teasing Reika about her being like a little blue bird on their shoulders. The Twins laughed at how embarrassed Reika looked to them. "From our perspective, we are like little blue birds on your shoulders!" Rhyley said as she giggled.

"More like a little blue bird and a pair of baby foxes." He said as He smiled.

"A baby bluebird." Dark Shadow said as he laughed.

"Not you guys two!" Reika said in complete embarrassment.

"Alright everyone, It's time to head back to UA. We've done all we can for now. The heroes will handle the Nomu from here." They hear Iida say in their communicators. As they were heading back to UA, Reika scans the area around them from the five cameras. As the sun was setting she looked over towards the river on Tokoyami's camera and saw a black wolf with green eyes staring at them. Next to the black wolf sat a white wolf pup with red eyes wagging its tail happily before they both stood and turned towards the forest of UA.

"What are they doing here?" She asks herself.

"Did you say something, Dove?" Tokoyami asked.

"I-It's nothing Fumi." She lied.