An Old Enemy Attacks

"There's something going on here that the teachers aren't telling us. And the girls are in on it." Tokoyami said as he impatiently bounced his leg. Dark Shadow looms over him, arms crossed, tapping his fingers on his arm.

"We've already tried asking Rei about it but she won't tell us a thing. AND THERE ISN'T ANYTHING THE THREE OF US KEEP SECRET!" He said as his eyes twitched.

"Except how the two of you truly feel for one another."Kaminari said.

"Yayorouzu isn't saying anything either." Todoroki said as he looked down in thought.

"Neither is Uraraka." Midoriya said in a worried tone.

"Has anyone asked Asui what's going on?" Ida asked.

Everyone nodded their heads no. "She won't tell us a thing either." Tokoyami said.

"It's weird how in just three days, half of our female classmates have suddenly gone home to their families." Ida said as he looked down in thought.

"I don't care what Mr. Aizawa or Miss Midnight says, I'm gonna see for myself just what kind of class she's teaching Reika and the others. The fact of not knowing if they're okay is gonna give me a panic attack." He said as he started tapping his fingers on his head while continuing to bounce his leg.

"What I'm thinking is that this is part of some plan to grade us on what we would do when classmates start to disappear left and right. I've already called both Earphone Jack's and Miss Invisable's folks and neither of them are home. And Earphone Jack's family doesn't have any sort of emergency. So if they're not home, and they're not on school grounds. Then that must mean that they've been kidnapped. And I wanna bet that something happened to the Acid girl too and that Aizawa's gonna tell us some lies to try to make us not worry about her." Bakugo explained.

"Which means another one is going to be targeted tomorrow." Tokoyami said.

"And each one of our girls is gonna keep disappearing until there's none left." Dark Shadow said.

"If this is a way for them to grade how we act, then this is going way too far. Tokoyami and Dark Shadow can't handle much more of this. If Takami was the next one, who knows what they'll do." Kaminari said as he placed his hand on Tokoyami's shoulder.

"Something has to be done about this. It HAS to stop." Ojiro said.

"I propose that each of us take turns guarding Uraraka's, Yayorouzu's, Asui's, and Takami's rooms tonight. We should split into groups of three. I'm sure that Tokoyami will be in the group that will watch over Takami so Ojiro and Koda will join him. Todoroki, you, Sero, and Sato will watch over Yayorouzu. Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima will be guarding Asui's, while Midoriya, Shoji and I will keep watch on Uraraka's room." Ida explained.

"What about me then?" Aoyama asked.

"You're on Mineta duty. With this knowledge, who knows what sort of thing he's planning." Ida said.

"Where is Mineta anyway?" Ojiro asked. Sero tapped him on the shoulder then pointed up to the ceiling. He saw Mineta hanging from the fan still tapped up. "Oh."

"I forgot we put him up there a few days ago." Kaminari said.

"I think the girls had a meeting here the night before Hagakure disappeared, so maybe he might know something." Aoyama said.

"That was before we put him up there. I was with them during that meeting." Takoyami said with irritation in his voice.

The lights began to flicker before they completely went out. "The Breaker must have switched off. I'll go check it out." Kaminari said as he stood up.