May I trim your hedges?

ELIJAH'S POV:

Kevin called me and asked if he could come over to my house to talk to me, but I said that his wife that suddenly popped up out of the blue wasn't aloud at my house. Then, I hear a knock on the door.

"What's she doing here?" I asked, pointing towards the blonde woman that stood behind Kevin.

"This is Cheryl. I need help fixing her car," Kevin answered.

"Out of the love and respect that I have for Veronica, I'm not helping you fix her car and I told you not to bring her over to my house," I say.

"First, your girlfriend sleeps at the neighbors and now your friend is staring to hate me," Cheryl said to Kevin.

"My issue with you is that you came here claiming that you have a kid and to hopefully get back with him, you're taking advantage of his kindness with this act. And Kevin, you're letting her," I say.

"Don't talk to her like that," Kevin says.

"I'm telling you both the truth. You have a great woman that wants to spend the rest of her life with you and you're being blindsided by your past. You have to decide if Veronica is worth losing, because of her," I say, before my son starts to cry.

"Is that your kid?" Cheryl asked.

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes. That's my son," I answered.

"You're in your son's life, but Kevin can't be in his?" Cheryl asked.

"Considering that you waiting this long to tell him that he has a son, then there is questions of whether or not that kid is actually is his," I say, before I shut the door and went to check my kid.

————————

I drop off my son at Guadalupe's parents house, when I see my brothers walking with the Milkoviches, some carrying weapons with them.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Going to visit a child predator," Ian said, which made my brother in laws and myself.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Some random guy masturbated in front of Debbie, when she and Fiona were coming on the bus," Ian said.

"Why didn't she call me, when they got home?" I asked and they shrugged.

When we arrived to the household, Terry knocked on Eve door. When we see the door open, we see a woman that opened it and were shocked that it was a  woman.

Soon, she closed and we all dispersed.

"That can't be right," Lip muttered.

"What can't be right?" Ian asked.

"We can't have a child predator living in the neighborhood," Lip answered.

"They were in love. You were having sex at 14," Lip denied and we all gave him a look.

"I was having sex with a 14 year old at 14," Lip said.

"You think Kash should have gone to jail?" Ian asked.

"I do," Lip answered.

"Would've called the cops, if he hadn't ran off like the coward he is," I added.

"See, Eli agrees," Lip said.

"I was 15. I was old enough to make my own decisions," Ian argued.

"You were a kid. He was a man," Lip pointed out.

"Says you," Ian said.

"No. Says the law," I say.

"You really want this chick living in the neighborhood? Think about Carl," Lip said.