Chapter One: How did it come to this

"Hey doll, what's our next best heist?" the criminal exclaimed "The big city bank, it's located in the capital and is known for its common robberies. It has high level security guards, and there's a chance we could run into other criminals." She stated. "Hard one, eh boys? We got this, Doll" the criminal added, "My name isn't 'Doll' It's Ms. Nightshade or Miss, to you." she replied.

"Oh, and you guys aren't going, I am." She insisted in a soft tone "Oi 'Missy' leave it to the men, eh?" the criminal replied. That was the one thing she hated, being underestimated.
An unpleasant look appeared onto her face as she withdrew her gun and *boom*.
She shot him. She clenched her fist and cocked her head to the other four criminals and stated "Underestimate me again and that will be you, do you hear me?" "Y-Yes, Ms. Nightshade." they stuttered in unison.
(Writers note: this is unfinished, so how do y'all like it so far 🥰)
MAIN LOVE INTEREST POV:
"Excuse me Mr. Serpent! Tell me your plans, we are losing revenue by funding those cars for the men." the assistant insisted as a short silence filled the room "The Capital bank, I will be going alone." He said in a monotone tune, "B-b-but-" "You're excused." He hissed. "Prepare the tools, and get my getaway driver ready for tonight." He added as the assistant left, "You just love torturing me don't you, Kieran." the "assistant" whispered to himself in a soft tone.

The next day (night)
"Oi, assistant, grab me a cup of coffee." he growled. "Yes, sir!" the assistant hurried away. Five minutes later. "Here's your coffee sir." "This is an americano. I wanted a pumpkin spice, 1/4 cup of pumpkin sauce 2 oz, espresso 8 oz, milk whipped cream, and cinnamon." He groaned, "Yes sir, right away!" In the kitchen. The assistant slips an extra ingredient into the coffee.