"Cho-riye." She tried her best not to shutter but failed.
(Leave me.)

"Never." Ekansh said and kissed her cheeks. Surbhi closed her eyes due to anticipation.

"Koi aa jayega." Surbhi tried her best to make understand her Dumb husband.
(Someone will come.)

"No one can." Ekansh said.

"Please let me go." Surbhi pleaded.

"But i am protecting you." Ekansh said making Surbhi confused.

"From what?" Surbhi asked.

"Nazar se buddhu...itni sundar lag rhi ho.. Kisi ki nazar lag gyi toh." Ekansh gave her a reasonable answer.
(From bad eyes.. You're looking so beautiful... What if someone put bad omen on you?)

Pretty impressive Ekansh!

Surbhi laughed at his sentence. She pulled his cheeks.

"Ouch.. Why this for?" Ekansh said rubbing his cheeks.

"Aap itni cutie wali baat kroge toh cheeks pull toh krungi he." Surbhi said and laughed again.
(If you'll talk cute like this. I will surely pull your cheeks.)

"You know I don't believe in compliments.. " Surbhi paused for a second and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Unless you compliment me... Trust me i feel like I'm the most beautiful person out there.. " She completed and kissed his cheeks gently.

"I love You Ekansh." Surbhi said maintaining eye contact with him.

"I love you more wifey." Ekansh said with a smile.

Their moment was disturbed by the knock on the door.

"Shit." Ekansh whispered under his breath.

Surbhi quickly get up from his lap.

"Come in." Ekansh said.

"Sir, there's a person downstairs.. He want to meet Surbhi mam.." A guard said.

"Me? Why?" Surbhi asked in confusion.

"We don't know mam." He said.

"Throw him out." Ekansh said.

"Wait.. I'm coming..You go." Surbhi said and the guard nodded and went outside the room.

"There's no need to go." Ekansh said.

"What if it's important?" Surbhi said.

"Ugh.. Do whatever you want." Ekansh replied and turned his face to other side to show that he is angry.

Surbhi chuckled at his behavior but didn't said anything. She went outside the room.
.
.
.

"Who are you?" Surbhi asked to the man who was holding a bouquet of books with some packed gifts.

"I'm your delivery agent mam. This is for you." He said and forward that bouquet and gift to her.

"But who sends this?" Surbhi asked.

"This is from your best friend." He said.

"My best friend?" Surbhi furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes mam."
"Hope you liked it... Don't forget to give me five stars rating.. And happy birthday mam." The delivery boy said and handled gifts to Surbhi.

"My birthday? Oh yeah it's tomorrow." Surbhi was talking to herself just then then the delivery boy went with his bike.

"Best friend" She muttered.
"No no why would she send me this!" Surbhi suspected that maybe Shreya has send this.