6 : Suspicious

Please read "5: Plan 2", it has been edited, and also because I was not there for several days... There will also be only some space in each paragraph from this chapter

Nobody's POV

It was quiet after Taehyung and V said that. V said darkly "Driver... Prepare the car". The driver flinched at the voice and went to prepare the car. Taehyung said menacingly "V,  Kang was fearless to challenge us by taking Jungkook... We have to show him who we are, eh?" V said "That is very true... " Together, they went outside to get in their car. At the same time, the driver opened the car door for them while bowing his head down towards both of them. Within some time, they reached an abandoned building where Yoongi had predicted Jungkook would be. They came to the gate, only to see some guards lying on the floor, lifeless. The twins got confused. They knew they were the guards of Kang, so how did they be lifeless right now? Confused, both the twins went in, only to be greeted with a horrifying sight. Kang's slaves and some of his people were lying on the floor while Jungkook was nowhere to be found. Where is he? The twins wondered. They came across something that made blood rush down their veins. Jungkook was tied up with silver chains on his arms and legs while Kang was saying something. The twins came closer and listened. 

"How the hell did you beat my best shooters and those professional guards?" Kang asked furiously to Jungkook. 

Jungkook just shrugged at that. He said - "Of course you don't know... Oh, let me tell you one thing- I am someone you shouldn't mess up with. You don't know what I can do to you" kind of smirking at Kang too. 

The twins didn't understand Jungkook, the new side of him was having so much power and intoxication for them that they unconsciously stepped inside. As soon as Jungkook saw them, he was shocked for a millisecond, and then- he smiled a little! What the hell? The twins thought. Kang looked shocked for a second and then said "Oh wow? The great Kim twins are in front of me?". The sentence got the twins back to their senses. Soon, a fight broke out between the twins and Kang. After some hits from both the twins, Kang fell on the floor, barely breathing. Taehyung took Jungkook outside before V did the worst part. 

V shoots Kang's head multiple times and carves KTV on Kang's chest with a knife which he hid in his pocket, therefore leaving Kang lifeless on the floor. KTV meant Kim Taehyung V, which indicated the killer is the twins. It was their famous bonded name. V chuckles and says "This is what you get and deserve to have after not staying in your place!"

After that, V came outside. "Shall we go?" said Taehyung cheerfully. "Yes, yes," said V to Taehyung. They went to the car. Turns out Taehyung had kept Jungkook in their car. Suddenly, Taehyung remembered the scene he saw with V, where Jungkook showed another side of him. His mind linked V 'V, let's ask him about- V cut him off 'Yeah' Both looked at Jungkook, who was in the car. 

Taehyung asked Jungkook "Jungkook?" 

"Y-Yeah?" 

"What was that in Kang's basement?" 

Jungkook straightened up a bit and said "Uhhh... Well, I said that to scare him... I know it sounds unbelievable. Please trust me, both of you." 

It sounded very suspicious to the twins but they didn't question more after seeing Jungkook's panicked face. They went to the mansion and everyone there was relieved to see Jungkook. The twins took Jungkook back home to his parents at Jeon Mansion. They found it weird that Jungkook didn't ask them anything about what happened but shrugged it off thinking he didn't want to talk about that. Meanwhile, Jungkook was thinking 'Are they suspecting me? Even if they do... I don't care'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Hello! Long time no see! How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Anyway, I hope you liked this short chapter. Hehe... By the way, my summer holidays have started - which means more work and less time, so please cooperate with me! I will be uploading a chapter each week and take a break after 3 chapters. Love you all... Bye!

The words are 736!

Thank you, AN