Bio of Haerin

Here's the detail about Haerin...

Cha Haerin (character)

Information

Personal

Alias: Light Sword Maiden

Age: 24

Gender: Female

Height: 169 cm

Relatives: Unnamed Parents, Cha Hae-in (younger sister), Choi Jong-in (boyfriend)

Status: Alive

Professional

Rank: S

Guild: Hunters Guild

Class: Fighter

Affiliation: Hunters Guild

Occupation: Vice Guildmaster, Hunter

Appearance

Haerin is a beautiful young woman with long ash blonde hair tied in ponytail and bright yellow eyes. She is taller than her sister, having a slender built and voluptuous body. Though she does have muscle as well.

Personality

Haerin is a bright and cheerful woman, always keeping smile in her face and never loses her cool for no reason. She cared for her younger sister, Hae-In, hoping that she can always try to live as a proper woman than just a Hunter. She like to tease her sister and people around her a lot, but for good reasons.

Haerin is also a responsible person, making sure things organized and taken care of. Being noble, wise and calm, she is someone others would respect. While she didn't become the vice guildmaster of the Hunters Guild, she take her role as an S-rank Hunter of the guild seriously so she won't tarnish their name.

History

Haerin live a normal life before the gates starting to the appear and humanity evolves. In high school, she was a pro swimmer and become famous by winning award one after another, recognised as one of Korea top swimmer.

After becoming a Hunter, she get ranked as an S-rank Hunter. She trained along side Hae-in when she become a Hunter, trained together at Song Chi-Yui's Dojo to learn sword arts.

She participate in the Jeju Island 3rd Raid, but she didn't participate in the direct battle. She guarding the battleships off the island, which something she later regretted. After the incident, she tried to continue on her life as a Hunter and trying to help her sister find a proper man for her.

Skill & Abilities

As an S-rank Hunter, Haerin is the strongest female Korean Hunter. While she never admit it, Haerin always let Hae-in take the lead which make others doubt that she is actually strong. Haerin is a swordmaster, and a sharpshooter. However, Haerin have yet to truly show the true capability of her own strength, mostly holding back most of the time.

Immeasurable Mana Level - As an S-rank Hunter, Haerin clearly have an extremely high amount of mana. She has the highest mana level and output compare to most Hunters in Korea, allowing her to be the strongest female Hunter in her country. Though she tend to hold back than going all out.

Mana Smell - Like her younger sister, Haerin have a good sense of smell with mana. She can smell the mana of other people to identify what kind of person they are.

Expert Swordswoman - After trained under Song Chi-Yui's guidance, Haerin become an excellent swordswoman. Though Hae-in seems to be a better swordswoman.

Expert Markswoman - Using a pair of mana guns, Haerin is an expert in using guns. She have accurate aim as well.

Immense Physical Abilities - Despite usually holding back, Haerin is way stronger than she appears to be. Even with a little of her strength is enough to break rocks apart.

Weapons

As a fighter, Haerin is armed with a pair of swords. Despite it is almost unknown to others, Haerin able to create a pair of guns that could withstand mana which allow her to use it to fight magical beasts unlike normal guns.

Trivia

• Haerin's favorite food is barbecue.

• Haerin keep telling her sister to find a boyfriend.

• Haerin never wanted Hae-in to become a Hunter, but that is what Hae-in can do after an injury causing her to lose her chance to become an athlete.

(A/N: Cha Haerin is not belong to me. She belong to VelzardSimp.)