Chapter 102: The Empty Seven Years

The following day, a party was thrown. People were dancing left and right and drinking the night away. Romeo was showing off the fire magic he learned to Natsu, Happy, Pantherlily, and Gajeel. Makarov was talking to Macao about his position as Guild Master and praising him. Erza was shaking Max around after finding out that Bisca and Alzack got married 6 years ago. Wendy was looking at some drawings Reedus made of what he thought everyone would look like 7 years older, though Wendy was a bit saddened after finding that he drawing didn't have any accommodations to her... chest area.

Fuuwa and Raiga were sitting next to Makarov at the bar to have a drink, after explaining how they fled the island before Acnologia's attack.

Makarov: I see. You held out well these seven years, Raiga, Fuuwa.

Raiga: Sorry we kinda bailed on you that day.

Fuuwa: We promise to take responsibility

Makarov: I was the one who told you all to escape. If anything, I should commend you for actually listening.

The doors then opened to some familiar faces. It was none other than Lyon and Members from Lamia Scale.

Kinana: Oh, welcome!

Jura: Well, looks like the gang's all here.

Elfman: Who the hell are they?

Mirajane: Don't tell me...

Sherry: Let me congratulate you with love on your homecoming, everyone!

Toby: Rrrr!

Jura: Are you all safe and sound?

Yuka: They may not have aged in seven years, but still...

Lyon: Are you gonna go back to being a boisterous guild?

Gray: You're...

Lucy: Lamia Scale!

Max: Pegasus and Lamia Scale were both a big help in the search for Tenrou Island.

Erza: Oh, really?

Lamia Scale then took the time to reacquaint themselves with the newly returned wizards. Elfman was gawking at Sherry while she explained how Lamia Scale rose up to be the 2nd strongest Guild in Fiore, which angered Evergreen in turn. Toby went off on some while rant about who the current strongest Guild in Fiore was. Jura then walked up and placed a hand on Raiga.

Jura: Come, let's change the subject. What's important is that everyone's safe.

Raiga: Jura, my man! Glad to see yer still kicking!

Jura: Right back at you, Raiga!

While Jura and Raiga continued their conversation, Gray noticed that Lyon finally noticed Juvia, and had an instant fancy for her. He quickly grabbed her shoulders before speaking.

Lyon: I-Is this what they call love at first sight!?

Juvia: ...O-O... Eh!?

Lucy: He came right out with it!

Gray: I can tell this is gonna get really complicated!

Juvia: W-Wait, this means... Juvia...

While that was going on, Alzack was showing off a drawing of his and Bisca's daughter Asuka, and Gildarts was telling everyone that he just found out Cana was his daughter, much to her embarrassment. Through the Chaos, Jura remembered something.

Jura: Ah, yes! Everyone, I have an important announcement to make!

Raiga: Huh?

The guild went silent as all eyes suddenly focused on Jura.