🏫Seishun Gakuen🏫

Here's another chapter for you guys💜💜💜

(This is going to be their full name, but Ryota will use Nishimura Akihito as his name at school, just like Leigh. If you guys are wondering why I'm not going to use, well Ryota wants peace.)
Akihiro Ryoma Echizen
Akihito Ryota Echizen
Leigh Nishimura
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3rd Person's Pov
As they all go inside of the house, they have talked about what happened about their tennis match in America and many more. They didn't even notice the time passed by, the two got there by 9 AM and it is now 11:30 AM, they haven't been able to cook so they just decided to order food.

Just as they order food, the doorbell suddenly ring. Just as Ryoma's mother went to go to the gate, she suddenly shout. All the people went out and saw Rinko-chan and her other son, Ryota embracing each other.

"You two really are so identical." Nanako-san said as she look at the twins. "You're right Nanako-chan." Rinko-san agreed to her niece.

"Let's go in now, everyone. It's hot out here." Leigh said and everyone go inside the house. "Okaa-san, did you ate already?" Ryota asked. "Not yet cause we forgot to look at the time. How about you, son?" Rinko-san replied. "Not yet, okaa-san." Ryota replied.

As they were talking the doorbell ring again. Nanako-san was the one who went out and as she returns, she is carrying two bags containing the food they ordered. They all went to the kitchen table and they started eating, while eating Nanjiro-san said that they will study at Seishun Gakuen and they have no other choice. The three just nodded and didn't mind as they were planning on studying there in the first place as the boys tennis club have an interesting players.

They finished eating and went to the living room again. "How's the match, Ryota-kun?" Leigh asked. "I got disqualified because I am 5 minutes late." Ryota replied. "That is so not like you, Hi-kun." His twin said, and Ryota just shrugged. "You two are so identical yet so opposite in personality." Nanjiro-san said as he pat the twins head and stand up to go to the temple with a newspaper in his hand. Someone suddenly throw a ball towards Nanjiro-san's that is holding newspaper and as it fell magazine with girls picture can be seen too. "Ahh!! Who throw that!?" Nanjiro-san as he pick up the newspaper and magazine. He was pinched in the ear by Rinko-san and the others except Leigh laughed at the scene.

"Rinko-chan, I'm going to my room now. I need to sleep as I wasn't able to sleep well last night." Leigh said and walked to her room. As she was walking, the twins followed her and went to their own room as well. While the twins parents are still arguing because of the magazine.

Just as Leigh got into her room, she went to the bed and lay down to sleep. Same goes to the twins.

The time passed and Leigh woke up by 3:50 PM. She walked to the bathroom to wash her face and after that, she go downstairs and saw Rinko-san watching tv with Nanako-san. "Leigh-chan, you're awake." Nanako-san said and Leigh just nodded. "Are you going somewhere, Leigh-chan?" Rinko-san asked. "Yeah, to some convenience store. I am craving some junk food." Leigh replied, then Rinko-san just nodded and said take care.

Leigh walked out of the house and went to find some convenience store. She saw a pet shop and went in there.

Leigh's Pov
I went inside a pet shop to buy some cat food for karupin. I didn't expect to see a guy talking to a turtle, but i didn't mind it and went to look for some cat food. "Konnichiwa, where can i find some cat food?" I ask the staff and he point to the pet food section. I went there and took some cat food for karupin. I went to the cashier and paid the cat food. I was about to go out of the shop, when someone bumped to me and it was the guy who looks like a cat. "Sumimasen.." the guy said and I just nodded and went out of the shop.

He's like a cat.. As I was walking, I found a convenience store and went inside and bought some junk food and go back home.

"Tadaima.." I said as I went inside the house. "Okairi, Leigh-chan." Nanako-san respond. "Where's karupin, neesan?" I asked. "He must be in Ryoma's room." Nanako-san said and I nodded, then went to Ryoma's room and she is right, karupin really is here asleep with Ryoma.

I sat on his bed and caress his face. As I did, he purred like a cat. I can't help but smile at him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is all for now, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter:)

The pic above is the twins💜💜💜

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos😓😓