M.H.A

Part
6

ALL MIGHT;Listen up(looks at a booklet thing)The situation is this. Villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout, the heros must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys have to ither catch the evil doers, or recover the weapon. Likewise, the badguus succeed if they succeed or capture the heros. (Holds up a yellow box with the word Lots on it)Time is limited. So we will draw teams by picking lots.

IDA;Isn't there a better way?

IZUKU;(holds up finger)Think about it. Heros from other agencies help out a lot, so maybe that's why we're doing it out here.

IDA;Yes, I see. Life is a series of random events. Forgive my rudness(bows).

ALL MIGHT;(turns around)No sweat(raises his left arm up)Lets pair up.

A:Uraraka and Izuku

B:Multi arms and Shoto

C:GRAPE JUICE AND MOMO

D:Bakugo and Ida

E:Acid and Naval Lazer

F:Animal talker and Sugar Rush

G:Bolt Boy and Kyoka

H:Dark Shadow and Sue

I:Tail and You

J:Tape and Hard-on

ALL MIGHT;(reaching in to 2 boxes. On his right is a black box with the word villain on it in white writing, and on his left is a white box that says hero on it in black writing)I declare that the 1 st teams will be(Holds up 2 balls with the same format as the boxes except with a letter)These guys! Team A will be the heros, team D will be the villains. Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch.

YOU AND YOUR CLASSMATES;Yes Sir.

You look for Tail.

"Tail! Where are you man?"

TAIL;Over here.

"Cool(you approache him)nice to me you"

TAIL;Nice to meet you too.