22. Worship Your Body

COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE GUYS, enjoy x

Lorenzo pulled off his shirt, not caring about the stiff buttons that held it closed. 'You're so beautiful' he murmured, looking down at his wife, studying her face. Her blue eyes swam with the need for comfort, showing the windows of her spirit. Lorenzo loved how expressive she was, he loved how with one look into those deep pools of bliss he could tell what she was thinking or feeling.

'I am all yours Emilia. I am your servant' he confessed, as he trailed his nose down the expanse of her neck, taking in that erotic scent she held. Lorenzo loved the way she smelt, the way she felt beneath his touch. He couldn't get enough of her. Emilia's cheeks blushed impossibly hotter, her even redder cheeks fanning an incredible colour as Lorenzo left lazy kisses down her neck.

'I will do anything to make you happy' he spoke again, his fingers fiddling with the zips and buttons of her clothes as he carefully discarded the pieces one by one until she was just in her bra and panties. 'Merda' he whispered, his eyes catching on her full and generous breasts, her hardened nipples threatening to burst through the dainty lace material of the black bra.

His eyes trailed further down, the matching string of her underwear making him groan in discomfort as he looked at her barely clothed cunt. His hand palmed the raging erection begging for relief. 'Come dovrei trattenermi?' (How am I supposed to hold back?)

Emilia watched her husbands tormented face, his quiet Italian hisses as he cursed to himself. His lips fell to her chest, kissing all around before his lips fell on top of her hardened peaks which were covered by the dainty lace of her bra. 'Aaah' she moaned, the heat of his mouth making her nipples stand to attention.

'Do you want to hear what I'm going to do to you Emilia?' Lorenzo asked, his mouth moving along. Down her torso, to her hips, to her clit... 'Firstly, i'm going to take this off...' Lorenzo's hands pulled on her bra straps, pulling them off her shoulders and reaching around her as he unbuckled it quickly. Emilia gasped at how rough he was.

'Secondly, I'm going suck these beautiful full tits' He stopped himself from speaking, his hands pinching her peaks with no care for pain or pleasure. 'L-Lorenzo' she moaned, her back bucking into his touch at the burning sensation of his touch. Lorenzo smirked at her, the sound of her begging music to his ears. 'Easy Tesoro' he grinned before his mouth enveloped around her tits, sucking hard as he fondled with her.

Emilia's eyes shut in need, her legs pressing together to get rid of the hollow ache that called to her from down below. 'Merda. I am so fucking hard for you' he groaned, his teeth rolling gently over his wife's luscious tits. Lorenzo lifted his head and showed the other attention, his hand now massaging the assault he had caused on the other.

'Oh my god...' Emilia whined, needing him closer to her. 'Not God baby. Lorenzo'  he smirked, kissing between her breasts before falling lower and lower. 'You didn't finish telling me what you'll do to me' Emilia panted, her chest now incredibly pink from Lorenzo's kisses and sucking.

'Thirdly, I'm going to drop to my knees and feast on your beautiful pussy. Would you like that gattina?' He asked mischievously, knowing his words excited her but also embarrassed her. Emilia turned her head to the side unable to look down at her husband, who kneeled waiting for her approval. Sheepishly she replied 'y-yes'. Lorenzo chuckled, his chest vibrating sending a thrill down Emilia's back.

'As you wish baby' he affirmed his calloused hands trailing from the top of her pussy all the way down to her slit. 'You are so wet for me my love. Fuck' he moaned, his fingers gently gliding through her slit and on to Emilia's aching clit. Lorenzo looked up at her, her head turning from side to side as she convinced herself that this was bad.