Vir : Kehne se phele ek baar soch lijiye.

Purvi : Jeevan saathi agar aapke jaisa ho koi bhi aurat aankh band kare khudko saup degi bina kisi parwah ke..

Vir : Aapse or pyaar hota ja raha hume..

He pick her in arms and came out from kitchen and make her sit on dining table
Her breath hitched for a second but she trust him. although she know his intentions but she was thinking that would, he ask her this time or will dominate like previous night

He came closer and unbuttoning kurta and kissed her forehead purely and touched his forehead with her and asked in heavy voice.

Vir :(husky) ek bar or na purvi..!

Purvi :(breathing heavenly) Haan..?

Vir : Apko abhi bhi dard haa..?

Purvi : (nervous) thoda.. thoda.. sa..

Vir : Ek baat pooche aap naraz to nahi hojaenge humse..?

Purvi : Kyaa..? Mukhiji..

Vir : Pyaar karle apko ek bar..?

He said in slow hot voice and hide his face in her and neck and she close her eyes and fisted her fingers on vir's collar.. she feeling wet in her core & wanted to feel him inside.. vir again asked her in trembling voice.

Vir : Boliye na..

Purvi : (trembling) mukh.. mukhi.. mukhiji hum.. hume.. kuch mehsus ho raha ha wo. aap.. ye -

Vir : Mehsus hone dijiye... hone dijye mehus.. jitna aap mehus karengi utna humare kareeb aaengi..

Vir separated himself from her while maintaining intense eyelock.. then he
held the edge of the kurta and slowly detached from her body and kurta fell
on the floor..

She was sitting completely naked on dining table infornt of him she was dying in shame but the fact is it's not her first time nd most importantly he is her husband who love her the most in this whole world.

Vir came near her and looking at her with love and desires.. she down her chin and scratching the table in nervousness..

He held her wrist and bend down little to kisse her chin. she turned her face other side and close her eyes tightly. vir smiled and gently parted her legs..

Vir : Aankhe kholiye oe dekhiye humare aaankho mai. mehsus hojaega apko aap duniya ki sabse khoobsurat aurat hai. ab
to mat nazre churaiye humse.

Vir hugged her and kissed her shoulder will removing her hairs. he ran his fingers in her hairs and fisted tightly to make her moaned she opened her eyes and looked at him with teary eyes.. vir smriked and pulled her face more closer..

Vir's dominant attitude while love making is something else man...

Vir : Kasam kaha rahe ha purvi aapke ye aansu dekh ke hume bohot acha lagta ha

He smashed his lips with and kissing her hungrily possessively she also kissing him but he was dominating as usual. he bite her upper lips to make her moan.. with no time he slip his tongue in her mouth & exploring each and every corner.. she hold his biceps because he was loosing his control.

He broke the kiss hide his face in neck and kissing wetly.. she shiverd and moaned his name.. she ran fingers in his hairs.. he bite her on soft sweet spots. her anklet's sound giving him some kind of inner peace.

He bend down and kissing her chest and took nipples in mouth and sucking seducily she arched her body and giving him access and moaning in pain and pleasure. When he got satisfied he kissed her navel.