Her shattered heart part 5

Hii guys,

A big sorry for such a delay but Actually I went to Agra as it's my nana Nani's 50th Wedding Anniversary. So I didn't get time in traveling and preparation. But I will try to give my best in this update.

So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Armaan:-) (Closed eyes ) Did I really love abhira....

Armaan saw abhira happy face and it lit up his mood and he also start Smiling widely....

Abhira:-) (Smiling in his dream) Yes Armaan you love me.

Amraan:-) (Opening his eyes) Yes, I am in love with Abhira, I am in love with hulk ki material behan , my stationary ki dukaan and he start Smiling widely while roaming in room....

While roaming armaan kept his foot on a broken piece of vase.

Armaan:-) Ahh.

Armaan was about to take out the piece but before that abhira came Angrily.

Abhira:-) (Angrily) What the hell Mr. Armaan Poddar, What the hell did you downstairs. You almost about to punch Raghav. Can I know the reason why?

Armaan:-) (With emotions in his eyes) He was about to propose and......

Abhira:-) (Angrily) So What Armaan.... even If he want to propose me then what is the problem in it... After 3 months we were legally and officially will be divorced then I will marry or may be someone will be propose then will you punch every person like this?

Armaan:-) (Now Angry) Yes, I will punch everybody or even if needed I will kill them too. But remember me I won't ever going to leave you do whatever you want to do.

Abhira:-) (Now more Angrily) What Happened to you Armaan why are you behaving like a typical husband, did you forget our marriage is just namesake and just an arrangement. (Now teary eyed) Did you forget that because of me everyone is so upset, Krish tried to fulfill his dreams, Charu loved dev sir because I told her to do so, even papa tried to amend his relationship with Vidya maa. All this bad things happening because of me right.... 3 days ago you told me to not show my face to you did you forget..... So why do you want to keep me in life.... Now I am not showing my face then you yourself came to see this face.... Now when I am not interfering in your family matter then You should be happy but you are getting angry on Raghav just because I am smiled.  (Now A tear flowed out from her eyes) I never knew that you hate me so much Armaan that even a small smile of mine you Hate this much.

Armaan felt pain because of him and his family abhira suffered so much. She had so much pain in her heart.

Abhira :-) Wiped her tears roughly and with anger in her eyes) I am telling you last time Armaan I am independent as well as an adult. So I have every right to take decision of my life. I will do whatever I want I don't need your permission for it. And please stay away from Raghav, I don't know why you behaved like this with him .

Armaan:-) (Held her wrist) I never hated you abhira. And what did you say marriage of arrangement, yes it was marriage of arrangement but there is still 3 months left and what will be going to happen with this marriage we will decide it after 3 months , not now and yes, you're independent and adult but I am your husband, so may be you don't need my permission but I have every right to know what is going on in my wife's life and if someone will try to flirt with my wife then I don't need your permission to punch that guys Mrs. Abhira Armaan Poddar Do you get it.
(Now he hold her by shoulder) One more thing Abhira I don't like when someone take my precious things away from me So please told that Raghav to stay away from you otherwise even you can't able to protect him.