2. voice

Unknown pov:

It was late at night I arrive Seoul and sat on my car.. I was out on country from more than 11 months to set-up my branch in Beijing..aff .. finally it's done hopefully..
As I was thinking about my branch I got cut by a phone call.. I saw a caller id it was our mankae.. I did't waste a single second and picked up .

OTP:

¿¿: I arrive just few minutes ago!..

Jungkook : okey by the way when will you come?

¿¿ : um...I won't com-..

As I was talking suddenly  my driver Stop the car and a girl came to my driver side . And they both start arguing ..I don't know what happened with her she look furious..

Jungkook: hyung..what happened what kind of noise is this..?( He said from others side of call..)

¿¿ : let me check.. you keep the phone in hold..

Jungkook pov

I was talking with my hyung in phone he said he arrived in Seoul..we were talking but suddenly I hear a noice..umm..a..girl voice..like she is angry it's was showing in her voice.. hyung said to keep my phone on hold but I didn't..I was curious what happened..so I silently hear whatever they were saying I mean arguing while doing my files work..

Unknown POV

The Fuck wrong with her..how can she talk with my driver like this..

She was arguing with my driver..but she said something to me..

Man: mis it's not my fault atall and get a side my boss is getting late..

Yn: so there is one more basterd in your car huhh!!?? You and your fuc-

Did she just call me basterd!!?? She was about to say something further but my driver cut her off..

Man: mis stop abusing I'm talking so calmly and don't drag my boss in between.

Yn: why can't he protest for himself then what kind of boss is he hmm?? Thats why he is sitting silently right-

The hell she's saying!!!..what does she think about herself.. i clench my jaw I was about to loose my temper.. she's talking too much so I cut her off..

?? : what the hell are you..to talk shit about me huh..

I said as I slide down my car window.
But she said.

Yn : so ur this Jerk's boss ( poiting at my driver) means big jerk..!!

What the hell on his Earth she is saying don't she know me! ..?

?? : better you keep your mouth shut..you don't know me yet..

Yn: even if you are president of our country I still don't gives a flying Fuck..
You better to pay me back for what you had did..!!

I was about to say something but my driver throw money on her face..i smirk nice move..my driver..

Driver: here is your money of ur soju now fuck off..

Before she could react he start driving
And go from there..

She was looking dumb..

My driver started the car but  I could still hear her furious angry voice from bihind..

Yn( while kicking the Air) : you mother fucker jerk you will pay for this!!

I didn't pay attention on her and continue my talk with jungkook..

OTP

¿¿: yes..so where was-..