He sighed. "Making wrong assumptions is not okay, Iza. How about we make a deal?"

She raised a brow. "But deal?" As she spoke as found her voice deep due to tears.

He brushed his index finger over her cheek. "You will let me cuddle you to sleep every night. I won't ask you for anything in return."

She'd doubt that. Very soon his closeness would break apart every self-made resolution in her that she wouldn't let him take a step further till he would consider this marriage as real. Huzaifa was thinking of this marriage as serious and his touch would drive her crazy. Automatically, everything would happen at last.

She pressed her lips together. "What will happen when you will bring Mrs. Huzaifa number two?"

He laughed hardly at this. "Are you jealous of her?"

She pulled out her lower lip. "No, why would I be jealous? You love Inaya. You both suit each other as a couple. You will marry her, right?"

He clenched his jaw as a vein in his neck popped out. Was he angry or it was because of his love for Inaya and the fact that he didn't want her to talk about his girlfriend?

He met her gaze as though he was searching for something in it. "Yes. I'll marry her."

Something shattered inside her and she heard the sound of its smashed pieces in her ear. A shadow lurked in front of her eyes and a tear was ready to overthrow the boundary of her lid but Unaiza withheld it. She instead gave him a weak smile. A broken and sad one that couldn't do justice to the emotional turmoil she was having in her.

"Will she...will she accept you as an already married man?" She asked, trying to sound as reasonable as possible.

He shrugged his shoulders, as his finger now reached her neck, slightly caressing the soft skin over there making her gasp. How ironic this was. He was near her and touching her while talking about another woman.

"If she loves me, she will accept me however I will go to her," he said, a steel in his voice.

"She loves you," Unaiza murmured.

He lifted a brow. "Do you think so?"

Unaiza nodded. "Of course. You guys love each other. I mean in University, your couple was so popular. It was known as the Good-looking couple. I still remember that. The way you proposed her in front of the whole university....that was...that was so dreamy. I could see in her eyes that she loves you so much."

The corners of her eyes became wet but she tried to mask her sadness with awe, happiness, and fun.

Huzaifa chuckled and slightly nudged her nose. "You are very innocent."

"Huh?" She asked in confusion.

His finger again covered her lips and he outlined her lower lip. "I wanna kiss you again."

Quickly he smashed his lips over hers. Unaiza inhaled as her hands landed on his chest, feeling his warm skin under her cold fingers. She closed her eyes as he made his way inside her mouth without any prior sweet kiss. There was a fury, passion, and burning in his kiss like he wanted to devour her. He claimed every bit of her mouth as if she belonged to only him with equal intensity, making her moan against his lips. Her journey of his skin never ended as she caressed his arms, chest, and back and now reached his abs, feeling their amazing feel under her fingers. She wanted to bring a reaction out of him. He should have reacted to her touch as she did but there was none other than a change in pattern of his breathing a bit.

Feeling disappointed, she left her effort and just focused on this beautiful moment and the things Huzaifa was doing with her. His big hand reached over to her slim back and he lifted her off a bit which caused her body to press against his. Jolts of electrifying sensations ran in her whole body. He slowly pulled down the edge of her top from her shoulder, uncovering her soft and pale skin.