ruhi finding out

It was a normal day in the Podder mansion. Ruhi was sleeping because she had a rough night. Rohit was awake in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for his beautiful wife. If Rohit Podder knew one thing about his wife, it was that her love language was acts of service. Rohit knew that Ruhi was touch-starved as a kid (after Aarohi passed away) because all the Goenka's cared about was their wealth and reputation and the Birla's just left her as a orphan after Abhimanyu left, claiming she was a burden and head-ache to everyone. Her uncle and aunt, Kairav and Muskaan took care of her, until she was 10, but they passed away when she was 10 in a car accident. With no-one to claim her, the Goenka's just took her in as she was Kartik's Grandaughter. The Goenka's treated Ruhi like second priority because they thought that she was the Grandaughter of Kartik and his second wife Sirat ( Who infact was actually his first wife Naira).But in front of the world they would treat her as if she was pampered and dotted on. They would use Ruhi to show that they were wealthy, when infact Ruhi was wealthier than them. So Rohit, after finding that out, always did little acts of service to make Ruhi feel loved. 

Suddenly, Ruhi heard some noises and woke up immediately. When she checked beside her, her husband Rohit was not there, so she realised that he was probably cooking breakfast for her as it was their usual routine. Anyway, Ruhi got ready for the day and since she was going to work, she picked out a very traditional kurthi to wear

Ruhi's outfit

After getting ready, she went downstairs to see a very normal sight in the Podder house

After getting ready, she went downstairs to see a very normal sight in the Podder house. It was Abhira and Armaan arguing like usual. Ruhi felt bad for Abhira, but couldn't do anything as Armaan and Abhira were husband and wife. Armaan was scolding Abhira for a file of hers being lost and Ruhi could see Abhira ears steaming from anger. 

Ruhi was just sitting down for breakfast, when Abhira suddenly stood up and screamed "My mother's student would not act like this". Ruhi was intrigued because she had heard of Abhira's mother alot and how she was a great lawyer, but didn't know her name. Armaan replied "Well, your great mother, Akshara Sharma is dead and she left her burden of a daughter to me".

Ruhi was shocked. 

Akshara Sharma, as in Abhinav Sharma's wife, as in her maasi. Ruhi ran to Abhira who was in her room crying, and comforted her before asking her "What is your father's name?". To which Abhira replied with tears in her eyes "Abhinav Sharma". Ruhi was happy and saddened, she was happy as she found her maasi's daughter and her sister, and sad that it meant her maasi was dead. Ruhi hugged Abhira and was acting very unusual to her. Abhira asked "why" to which Ruhi told her the entire truth. From how Aarohi's death and Akshara taking the blame

To Akshara taking the blame for Aarohi's accident and Akshara leaving with Abhimanyu and Abhir. 

To Ruhi slowly understanding that her maasi didn't kill her mother, and forgiving Akshara, wishing for them to come back.

Abhira was in shock. Her family was the Goenka's? She wasn't a orphan?

Abhira hugged Ruhi tightly, crying into her. She didn't want lose her sister and only family member. Ruhi and Abhira were happy as they had found their families in each-other, and they made a mental promise, to never leave each other again. Rohit had come in and knew that his wife and bhabhi had reconnected and felt relieved. If there was one thing that Rohit Podder knew about his wife, it was that Ruhi would take revenge on the Podders (except him) for hurting Abhira and him, and he was ready for the world to see what Ruhi Rohit Podder , the unofficial queen of Udaipur could do for her family.